Chapter 4

"Are you going to be civilised?" Sally questioned the angel and crouched by his feet.

"Why would you ask such a question when you have chained me to a wall like I am some sort of monster?" The angel stared the human in the eyes, expressing his faithful soul.

Sally blinked and stood up, a little embarrassed. He could see she was hiding the fact that he spoke the truth.

"Ben." The guy sitting at the computer turned on his swivel chair, expressing some form of immaturity that irritated the angel when they were in such a serious situation. "Escort the Demon to the next room please."

Ben's face lost any form of emotion.

"Aw come on, Sally please don't-"

"Now, thank you," She beamed and crossed her arms.

Kaiden was glaring at Ben, a faint smirk upon his lips. His eyes were fully blacked out, trying to scare him as much as possible. Ben was already intimidated by the Demon's big build and tall structure. He is much more handsome than him and hated it with a great passion.

"Can we at least sedate the freak?"

"If he tries anything, then yes. But just get it done." A man's voice caused both Sally and Ben to stand up straight with their hands respectfully behind their backs. The supernatural beings watched the stranger step forwards, his suit was looking far too expensive to be in a place as shabby as this room. "Is the demon causing you much trouble?"

Kaiden pulled against his chains when the guy crouched, scuffing his polished shoes.

"What did you expect?" The demon growled. His enraged eyes were like nightmares for any human to witness. "I'm chained to a damn wall!"

The angel flinched from the harsh tone and deep voice. Yet, he had a point. The supernatural beings can't be expected to play nice when they are in such troubling conditions.

The man in the suite adjusted his collar and clenched his fingers.

"You should be privileged that we haven't killed you." He lifted his podgy fist and punched the demon in the jaw. The back of his head hit hard against the concrete wall, sending a ripple of pain to sit right behind his eyes. The human punched him again, and again until his nose bled.

Kaiden winced and his head fell forwards. However, he has experienced the wrath of the devil, this pain was nothing to the agony of being tortured by Lucifer. Expressing a sinister smile, the blood from his nose leaked into his mouth, covering his teeth in their rich red colour, allowing him to look more like a raging lunatic.

The angel clenched his jaw but said nothing. Even though he hated demons, especially this one in particular as he tried to kill him, he found it harsh for them to simply afflict their violence on him just because he is a demon. They are both angry from being captured, humans shouldn't be so brainless and expect peace from such a creature.

"Drug him and transport these two into the next room." The presumed boss straightened out his blazer and brushed it down like nothing happened.

"Yes, sir." Sally walked back over to the angel with a patronising smile. "It's a good thing you're small, I can handle it if you flip out on me too."

The demon sniggered, still finding it amusing how the angel was so pathetic and weak. But Ben kicked him in the chest, knocking the air out of his lungs.

"You don't have to be so cruel to him," The angel mumbled when Sally yanked on his chains, making him stand. The demons wheezing echoed through the cold and dull room.