The Beginning

It was a nice and sunny day outside for Eevee as he was sniffing in the grass trying to pick up the scent on the person he was trying to find.

"Where oh Where has Espeon gone, oh where oh where can she beeee," he sang raising his head up to the sky "buy me some Pokes and crackerjack, I DON'T CARE IF SHE EVER GETS BACK" his singing voice had attract the attention of Leafeon who had just finish watering her Garden "For it's root, root root for the home team, I don't care if she gets mad, for it's one, two, THREE STRIKES YOUR OUT AT THE OLD BALL GAAAAAAMMMMMME"

Frowning to herself, Leafeon goes over to Eevee and pokes his head as she watches him turn around to face her.

"Hi Leafeon, what are you doing out here?" He happily asked his friend

"Listening to you sing, your voice is so loud, your going to shatter the neighbors windows" Leafeon said as she puts the watering can down in the grass and picks him up by the scruff of his neck.

She didn't want to admit it but Eevee singing voice wasn't very good and he should be glad Espeon wasn't there to hear it other wise she would get mad at him.

"Why are you taking me inside Leafeon?" Eevee asked curiously as his tail wagged happily as he really liked being carried like this

"Cause I don't need people to hear your lovely singing voice" she lied.

Happy at hearing the compliment, he starts humming the song all over again while Leafeon sighs carrying him inside the house before closing the door with her tail.

The house where she and Eevee live in together with a few other eeveelutions, it will be the sight of so much to come.