Hersheys Barn Shoot!

Phin reached for his back pocket and for his free hand he grabbed my wrist. As he heard the twigs behind us snap. "Your friend has been shot!" An Asian man approaches us panicked. "It's Jazzmin-Follow me-" We rushed to this strangers side, running through the winds breeze across a large field. A barn was set up next to a white picket fenced house, "Jazzmin!" I yelled in worry letting go of Phins arm I race towards the screeching pain alarming me. "I'm coming" I gasped at the sight I faced, like a wounded hare I pounced to her side. The bullet above her abdomen, "Who or what did this?" Phin asked next to me, the rest of the gang on the other side of her. "I thought she was a clicker or a crawler, scavenging through my fields." An elderly man approached me answering with alcohol and bandages. He kneeled next to Jazzmin setting down her bandages and medication.

"I'm not a doctor, I have no experience and I don't think this young lady will be okay with me bandaging her up." He whispered to me which I nodded and instructed everyone to take leave expect for Caitlin. I grabbed the bandages and wet cotton pad with disinfectant. "Here, drink," Caitlin said handing Jazzmin a bottle of strong scotch. I lifted her bloodied shirt and started to patch her up with each touch she winched in pain. "Stay still-" I ask politely. "Fuck-" Jazzmin cursed under her agonizing breathe which she deeply exhaled an inhaled. Wrapping her uptight I pin it together with a pin and plaster before snatching the alcohol off her, she snarled at me. "Thanks," Caitlin said on her behalf, I noted the dew scratched and bruises on her shoulder which appeared from a rip on her shirt.

I left, leaving Caitlin so spend some time with Jazzmin. Opening up there stood that elderly man and Phin next to him the Asian man sitting on a piece of metal of a scrap car. "I'm not a doctor but my guess is fine for now." That was a guess, I'm not sure if she will be fine. I'm concerned. Not for the group's wellbeing, to for the zombies which roam dead but for hers. Can survive this. Of course, she can 5years almost 6 years of this wretched place. She's infamous!

"I'm so sorry!"Where are the others?" I looked at Phin who was leaning against the barn door "Inside." He said emotionless, " Who are-" "I should be asking all of you that!" The Asian speaks up, I sigh, " Travellers, of course, we're passing through, or WERE" "That's a very long name."

"Phin" Phin greeted, "Shane and this is-" "Glenn" He greeted suspiciously of me. "I am grateful for you helping my friend out." I thanked, "Well if we didn't its another human on our hands-" Glenn admitted, "Not that you care, or should become aware of." "What are you seeking?" Shane asks grinning, "The Red Army." I reply, with that Shane spits out laughing. "Ghosts!- Hilarious- Oh your not joking." He looked at Phin and me shocked. "Soeulpo-" I muttered under my breathe, " I heard that-" Glenn looked at me, not Asian but actually Korean.

I sigh tending to my friends which sit emotionless on the porch. "Guys- Jazzmin will be okay for now." Stephanies gazed turned from the ground to me, "What now we can't stay with these lunatics. Besides I don't trust them-" Stephanie mumbled, "Especially that Asian one, Glenn." Phin announced, I turned around to see them walking over, and out of the barn walks Caitlin distressed and concerned for her friend's well-being. "I'm actually Korean," Glenn smirks looking at Phin, I giggle as he softly hits me in the arm. "Shut up." He whispers, which I laugh even more.

A/N
Sorry, it's short, Unni.
Until next time
Salanghae Unni and Oppa xx
E-