Boy Fights

Erika clasped her hands together and pressed them to her parted mouth closing her eyes. She felt the taste of her blood slid into her mouth from the cut above her brow. She didn't know how she even got it she woke up like this. Erika put her index finger to her wounded head and the blood stained her skin. Erika winced at the slight pain it caused her and decided to go see Hershel once again as yesterday it happened below her chestal area, a circular bruise was now formed there.

Hershel was out in his room talking to Maggie. "Hey, Hersh." He smiled at me, "I'll see you later Hersh." Maggie said leaving she smiled at me patting my shoulder as she left. Erika smiled in return, Erika pointed to my cut head and Hershel sighed in frustration and confusion. "How do you think these things happened?" Erika shrugged, " Hows your stomach?" "Still tender but I'll be fine." Hershel smiled stitching my upper brow. "Thanks, Doc." Hershel wasn't a medic pre-apocalypse but he is our finest not to mention 'only' medic they have. 

Erika took leave smiling at Hershel, "See later then." Skipping outside Erika saw everyone yelling but didn't hear a word, Erika stood on the porch Carl rocking back and forth on the wooden rocking chair. Carl hardly talked to Erika and Erika hardly talked to Carl, and it never bothered Erika as she felt there was no need to introduce herself to another when Carl probably already knows who she is from others. And when they all stopped yelling at one another and everything was quiet Phin turned to walk away and so did Shane, Rick followed Phin and no one followed Shane expect me. Even though he's a bloody idiot with issues she felt l he is no different than her in ways,  "Walsh." Erika called out to him he stopped and turned around to Erika. "What?" He shouted at her, Erika stood mere inches from his face his breath could be felt on her face. "What's wrong?" Erika whispered, "You idiot boyfriend-" "Not boyfriend." " Whatever, he is an asshole." Erika rolled her eyes back trying to understand what he meant by what he said. "Look it doesn't matter." Erika walked away she tried to comfort him only for Shane to push her away.

Maggie approached Erika, "What happened to those two?" "They got into a fist fight argument about someone. I wouldn't be surprised if Shane started it." Erika raised her eyebrow in confusion she walked towards Phin and Rick whom probably discussing what just happened. Then Erika heard Rick mention her name. "Do you love her?" Rick asked Phin.

-E