Sorry, But Not Really.

"In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.." -ano  

--------------
Erik's POV

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, Hershel."
"It's alright. I get it, your having emotions that you don't know how to handle. It confusing. But don't forget I am here to help. We all are.
Well thats what I hope it'll be.

-----------------

The atmosphere was murky and fog clouded the outside now, kneeling in the open field. Guesses say midday. An hour, "We'd better head back." And after some words, and hugs at moment of weakness we headed back. 

Walking down the dirt road Erik saw everyone still hovering outside like little insects. "Did Hershel tell them?" Erik asked, "No, and I don't think he would, Erik." Sighing we reach the property's boundary line an only Rick and Shane notice our arrival but it's only Shane who approaches Erik.

Eriks's POV

 "You okay?"I hear Phin scoff and walk away, "What's up his arse." "Nothing."

"Walk with me." And with that Erik and Shane walk side by side towards the house.

Phins POV

I scoff, he never knew she was pregnant. We'd she ever go with him, is beyond me.
I see Beth out by the barn, she sees me and ushers me over with a call. "Hey Phin, come here." I jog her way. She wears denim jeans and a light silk dress shirt, her hair up in a ponytail as always. "Whats up?" "Whats up with her." She said this in a snarky/sassy tone which I felt defense towards. "Nothing Beth, whats up with you." Using the same snarky tone. She cocked up a brow and shrugged. "By the way, I don't forgive what you did to her, and I am sure she feels the same." I said, "Whatever-" She muttered shooing me away. 

I then tended to go put practice towards those tin cans and bullets. As I made my way towards the makeshift shooting range I caught a slight glimpse at Shane and Erik. 

Erik was shouting, " I don't even know if I want it." "Then why did you fuck me, huh!" Shane yelled back, "Hey!" I interputed, "Stay out of this." Shane said trying to make me leave. "No, don't speak to her like that." "Yeah and what? Are you going to hit me?" Shane said confidently and I stood in front of him. "You two stop-" Erik yelled, "No, this little twat think he has what it takes to be a man, show me what you got." Shane right hooked me in the nose, I fell back tackling him he falls back and gets uppercut in the face which also sends his nose bloody. 

"Just fucking stop-" Erik stands between us interfering with whats to come, knowing we wouldn't dare touch her. "It's my choice, my decision. Not yours. Shane, your fucking ego is stupid and petty and Phin, I'll love you as a best friend always an forever but sometimes you can't be always there to save me from falling." He looked at me then Shane than the ground in tiredness. "Whatever, do whatever the fuck you want," Shane said wiping his bloody nose, and I too sighing in defeat. "He's such an asshole-" But before Erik could respond she ran after Shane. 

"Shane." I heard her yell agitated at him.

I scoffed and walked to the makeshift where I say Daryl shooting an AK at the rustic tins. "I didn't think for a small guy you'd be tough." "Haha. Fuck you." I snarkily remarked pulling both middle fingers. "Oh and I thought you were some Master Hunter, guess we're both wrong." "Oh but I am." He replied still focusing on the gun at hand. "I usually deal in bow and arrows." He announced the obviously well pulling the trigger. "You?"

"Broken dreams and anything-" "Ouch." "Yeah well, post-apocalyptic, almost a graduate. Was going to study-" "Wait lemme guess, music." "At first, then it was engineering but now it I don't know. Any  suggestions, I mean I got no rep to uphold right, nothing to lose." Daryl pulled a few shooting successfully and then handing me the gun. "Well, guns seem to be your thing." I pulled the trigger sending the silver bullets flying freely at the cans and moving log hanging from the tree in front. "You do have a point." I agree sending a few me continous bullets away.