Everybody Wants The World.

"He says, "Ooh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends. I'm a king and you're a queen and we will stumble through heaven.If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes.I know you wanna go to heaven, but you're human tonight"  

-Halsey, Young God, BADLANDS 2015

---------------------------------------

"Do you think we'll make it to heaven?"
"For the crimes, I have yet to commit, I don't think any of us a worthy now."
Glenn sighed at Erik's comment, "Will you keep this child?" "Shane asks me that same question every day since. " "Well are you?" "Only time will tell." 

"Meeting," Daryl shouts towards us from the entrance of the main house. Erik and Glenn stand up and walk slowly over to the house not saying anything but silence. 

"We need to make another run," Rick stated in urgency. "Another, so soon?" Glenn asked "Yes." 
"I'm in-" Daryl said, Glenn, and Shane also said agreeing. "Me too-" Erik claimed, earning looks from everyone except the ones who had no need to be worried about the person in my stomach. "You can't, I won't let you.-" Shane hissed, "Yes I can and you can try," Erik said snarkily. Rick looked into my eyes and a smile did not turn as usually it would.

"I also nominate Phin, we could differently use his skill set." Daryl protested, "Hm, agreed, Phin?" He opened his mouth hesitating at first but then looking at me with sorry eyes.  "On one condition." "Name it." "Erik stays." Death glares were shot towards Phin given by Erik, "It is a thought, considering-" Rick said, " You've been out too many times already. You need to rest." Glenn said, Erik, considered it for a second, opening her mouth to protest but quickly closing it. "When are you setting out?" "Dawn tomorrow." "Fine," Erik said storming off unpleased with everyone's decision making to leave her behind.

Erik's POV

They think I am useless, vulnerable. Fuck them! I can protect myself.
I storm out of the lounge area, exiting, "How'd it go?" Carol asked standing in the doorway, clearly, she heard it all. "Fucking great, can't you tell?" I budge pass her walking down three steps onto the dirt ground. Fucckkk me. I'm bad at love, But you can't blame me for trying.

I sat next to Phins green tent perched up between two trees. I was only going inside her tent to grab my old tape deck. It was a portable black thing. 'Erik's Mixtape. Phinny Boi xx ' A birthday present for my 12th. I'm almost twenty in a month. Which kind of means I was ten when this all 
CBC, zombie thing happened. Its crazy to think about age. My Dell Byte Corseca headphones, I spray painted them a baby pink when I got them. I still don't regret it.

It was 10 songs each side,
1) Benny and the Jets, The Red One Rocketman.
2)Rhiannon, Fleetwood Mac.
3) Dancing With Myself, Billy Idol.
4) Should I Stay or Should I go?, The Clash.
5)Photograph, Def Leppard
6) Start Me Up, The Rolling Stones.
7) We Built This City, Starship.
8)Tomorrow Comes Today, The Gorillaz.
9)Cherry Bomb, The Runaways.
10) Moonage Daydream (I'm sorry if the era is wrong.), David Bowie.

Sticking my headphones which were plugged in, I slid in the tape and pressed down on the play button. Side 2, was more angry and sad than side 1.

1)Fooled Around And Fell In Love, Evlin Bishop
2)Boys Don't Cry, The Cure.
3) Your Gonna Go Far Kid, The Offspring.
4)1979, The Smashing Pumpkins.
5)Physco Killer, Talking Heads.
6)Roxanna, The Police.
7) Seven Nation Army- The White Stripes. 2003
8)Bitch, Meridith Brooks.
9) Everybody Wants To Rule The World, Tears for Fears.
10) Mickey, Toni Basil 

Right now, Track 3. "Dance Fucker Dance!" I screamed outwards. No one encountered me within 10steps. 'Just leave her, shes being dramatic.' I could hear them say to each other. I may be, but all  the year's anger has boiled up inside me. Track 7. Fuck You, Grimes, Fuck You. 

And after it all, simmering is usually what happens. Just be quiet. Track 9. I don't give a fuck what you decide, I'm my own queen.

"Acting on your best behavior turn your back on mother nature, everybody wants to rule the world."

"Nothing ever lasts forever,
There's a room where the light won't find you, Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down.When they do, I'll be right behind you.So glad we've almost made it.So sad they had to fade it

Everybody wants to rule the world "

-----------------------

After a good half an hour of complete fuckery, I stood up. Walking back. Previously coming to the conclusion. Standing behind Phin, Shane a Glenn. Them discussing tactical plans and what not.

"I don't want this baby."

"What."