If You Love Me, Come Clean

The difference in height didn't seem to bother Beth as she gripped Phin's forearm, successfully leading him upstairs without the knowledge of anyone posing a potential threat - being Hershel or Maggie, or even Shane.

Phin knew he had to keep quiet as they climbed the stairs, if anyone stumbled across them they'd get the wrong idea and he'd be a dead man within seconds. He didn't even know why she needed to speak with him in private so badly, but he didn't feel good. He'd shared a look with Erik before Beth grabbed him. She looked pretty pissed off.

"Jesus Christ..." Phin breathed, almost tripping over as Beth ushered him into her bedroom. Okay, no need to panic his conscious was practically in flames at this point. The bolts in his mind weren't working.

"I uh-okay this might be a little weird bringing you here..." Beth motioned towards her room, and Phin nodded quietly. Unsure of whether he should speak or not. He had no idea where the others where.

"I just...god how the hell do I tell you?" Beth ran a hand through her blonde locks in frustration, pacing in front of older man nervously. You have no idea what you're doing.

"Beth what's going on?" Phin spoke softly, still not trusting his voice entirely.

"Why are you so clueless?" The tone in her voice changed. She was agitated, and by the way she stopped pacing around and stared at the older man with a furrowed eyebrows, he could tell that she wasn't happy. She looked confused and frustrated.

"Would you just tell me what's going on? Is this about you using a gun, because I'm pretty sure Maggie won't tell your dad." He was ready to leave.

"No, it's not that," Beth raised her voice, "It's you!" she jabbed her finger against his chest. He stumbled backwards at the sudden force, his back hitting the wall causing the shelves to rattle.

"What the hell did I do?" This time, Phin raised his voice. They both knew that the whole house could hear them by now, and wherever everybody was, they'd come to check and there no doubt about it.