Stashed Away.

A day had passed.

Erik's POV

I sat up after my wake staring straight forward, it seemed to be still very early in the morning at the sun hadn't rise yet. I sat wondering what Rick, Daryl, and Shane were doing and if there were coming home anytime soon. I sigh deeply at the thought that over, I smile and drag my legs over the edge of the bed.

I walk across the room an reach out to the pile of clothes sitting on the drawer. Unfortunately for me my overbearing growth of this baby shows through my stomach so now I can't fit them. I wear a pair of slightly knee ripped black tights and a burrowing Phin's grey shirt as mine is to small currently. I get into my clothing and go to wash my face next door in the bathroom.

The cold liquid flurries down my face and it wakes me up still feeling slightly tired.
2 months. 2 months of this baby growing in me, nearly through my 2nd trimester. not . But still with my belly getting bigger each day, the pain keeps growing. And this morning I didn't feel the need to throw up, I mean even if I did what would be there, water?

I dry my face off and return the room slipping on a pair of light grey socks noticing that one of them had a medium sized hole on the ankle bit made me deeply sigh. I still contemplate the birth of this child and if Shane is still fit to be a father.  How can I not?

I walk out the room quietly heading down the hall trying to not make any fast moments or sudden noises that would alarm the others. I try to unlock the front door and step out onto the porch, I smile in success. I sit down on the seat provided built down on the porch, I embrace the warmth of the sun rising up from the horizon symbolizing a new dawn for a new day. 

It beautiful, its scenic and for the time being I want to stay like this, in the moment forever where nothing bad ever happens to any of us, not Phin, not to Jazzmin, not to Rick or Lori and Glenn or Maggie even Beth has hope for forgiveness and I tend to forgive her. Though her thoughts on me are unknown. Will I ever be forgiven for my past mistakes?  Only time will really tell, we don't even talk that much anymore.

The sun finally rises and no longer do I feel reassured or pleased but dreadful, a little of hope. Maybe today's the day when they'll come back.

Phin's POV

We've been driving for awhile often making stops. "What's the plan?" Daryl hollers at Rick who seems to be driving. "We make one more quick stop and then we head back, I just need to get a few things." Shane looks towards Rick and so does Maggie I sigh in annoyance I just wanted to really go back to the farm. "How you holding up?" Daryl asked me, "Splendid " I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. "Your a big ball of fun aren't you?" "Ha.Ha your funny." I looked out into the wild regretting that I came.

All of a sudden I had these thoughts. Irrationality. It happened so much these days, and I cannot say why. And if I really told anyone they'd think I was loony and cast me out. But really I know deep down my group wouldn't cast me out like that. Or would they?  its hard to tell these days with everyone being in usual situations and being questions somethings are really uncalled for.

----------------------

Time skip, Rick went to get what he got which turned out to be more ammo and guns stashed away underground.

--------------------------

I don't really question Rick as he places the guns and ammo inside the car and then gets in and we set off to drive back to the farm.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
__

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
__
__
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
RIP Steven Hawkings.
Greatest person alive. Next to Philly. (hehe)
ALso this chapter wasnt really planned I just went along with what came to mind, I didn't really feel inspired to write. I've been watching alot of Korean Dramas such as Well You Were Sleeping. If your into romcoms and drama i highly suggest.

Props to Viki the korean site for allowing me to use it to my advantage at school, shot.

Also so sorry this chapter was so short, like 658 words. Errrk sorry.

chur seeya
-E