Chapter 22.2 -Felicitations Ⅱ

Izo warily holds out the black shiny card with a snarling creature on the cover. Mumbling the word, "Use," Izo waits with bated breath for the summoned creature to appear.

A black vortex appears before Izo as a ten-foot-tall, ebony lack lizard thing emerges from the vortex. A super long tail and limbs, glistening energy filled ebony skin, three long talons on each hand and foot, Izo suddenly had the urge to throw up. Around the creature's shoulders, the creature has black, smooth tentacle things emerging upwards like a strange animal mane of sorts and going up its long neck, the creature head, well, it's head is a giant gaping maw with no visible features including eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations, you've summoned a S+ Female Guardian, Carnxergy. [Carn-X-er-gee]

This disgusting creature not only has the ability to use illusion and camouflage but the ability to eat mana/energy itself.

Would you like to set this creature as your core guardian?

To do so, "Please name it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izo swiftly says, "Squishy," a second later, the horrifying creature happily licks Izo's face to her gut retching horror. Keeping her bile down, Izo says, "Squishy, go take a nap for now." Squishy lets out a happy, terrifying growl as she licks Izo's face before trotting over to curl up before the dungeon core.

Shuddering Izo wipes her face dry, before warily grabbing the next card, a golden card with a silver coin on the front of it. As soon as Izo says, "Use," the card disappears as a giant roulette appears before her and spins in circles.

Izo covers her eyes as the wheel turns it finally comes to a stop. Peeking through her fingers Izo glances at the message before her that reads.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations, you've won!

350,000 GC's!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izo almost cries at having gained something that wasn't just 1 coin. Satisfied, Izo begins hurriedly heads over to the sub-tabs to beef up her dungeon. But before she can, the administrative tab pops back up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please set an inside time versus outside time ratio!

Suggestion: 2:1 hour-ratio, 2 hours inside the dungeon is 1 hour in the outside world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izo decides to heed the suggestion and does as asked. Izo than returns to the market tab and decides on what to purchase. She knew that she needed more floors that is a given, but she didn't want to go crazy as she would still need to fill all those floors with creatures. Erring on the safe side, Izo purchases five more floors for 10,000 GC's.

Taking a deep breath, Izo pulls up the reconstruction model of the dungeon and removes everything on the 1st floor. The items appear in a dungeon storage waiting to be used as Izo ponders what to fill the 1st floor with first. She wanted to make difficult to get inside, but not kill anyone. After a while, Izo decides to go the nasty, irritating route. Izo fills the 1st floor with hordes of poisonous insects, Giant King Slimes, various moss for the slimes and insects to eat. Rather than purchasing new traps, Izo uses all the old traps of old and moves them to the 1st floor. The total cost of the first level renovation is 1,500 GC's, which wasn't bad at all.