1

Jeon Jungkook smiled as he entered the classroom. Today was meet your teacher's day. The children ran around the room and found where they would be sitting and seeing who they'd be in class with. When they finished that, they would come and see Mr. Jeon before heading home with their parents. It was also a great time for the parents to see the environment their kids would be in. Jungkook smiled hearing the happy voices of his students. A woman and her child came up to Jungkook and greeted him politely. "Look Minsuk it's your new teacher! Say hi Mr. Jeon."

The little boy who was apparently Minsuk looked up at Jungkook with a frown. "I don't like you." The woman gasped and bent down whispering something into Minsuk's ear. Minsuk's eyes went wide as his mother mentioned candy in his ear. "Hello, Mr. Jeon sir." Jungkook smiled at the small boy. "Hello, Minsuk. It's nice to meet you." Minsuk nodded and grabbed his mother's hand. "Come on mommy you promised candy if I was nice!" His mother shushed him and turned to Jungkook. "He's a little bit of a handful. I apologize in advance for that." Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

"No problem." "May I ask how old you are Mr. Jeon. I don't mean to be rude but you appear very young." Jungkook smiled. "It's fine I'm twenty-three." The mother nodded and waved goodbye before leaving the classroom. Jungkook met with many more students. Soon the rush of kids and parents had died down and now there was only one or two. "Mommy! Hurry I want to see my classroom!" "Jiyeon how many times do I have to tell you I'm your dad not your mom." The small girl shook her head. "No, you're too pretty to be a daddy." Jungkook overhearing this looked up to see a young boy with a little girl.

The girl then grew wide-eyed and pointed at Jungkook. "Look, mommy my teacher!" Jungkook smiled and bent down so he was more level with the small girl. "Hello, Mr. Teacher man. I'm Jiyeon and this is my mommy." Jiyeon pointed to Taehyung who gave a sheepish smile. "He used to be my uncle but my mom was mean so he took me away and now he's forever my mommy!" "Jiyeon don't be telling such personal things."
Jungkook chuckled and ruffled the small girl's hair. "Well, I can understand that. It was very brave of your mommy. I'm Mr. Jeon." The girl smiled and jumped around. She then looked very serious and leaned into Jungkook's face. She then whispered.

"Do you like boys?"