26

Jiyeon walked into the classroom making sure to pull Taehyung in with her. He had a blush coving his cheeks. Jiyeon smiled and Jungkook hadn't noticed it before but the little girls smile resembled Taehyungs. The though of her having the same smile made his heart warm.

"Mommy you have to say hi and bye to your boyfriend!"

"J-Jiyeo-"

"Morning Jiyeon. Morning Tae."

Taehyungs blush darkened.

"M-morning."

"Morning Mr. Jeon and soon to be daddy. I just wanted to let you know a rule. When you and mommy get married I don't care if your my teacher I'm calling you daddy."

Jungkook smiled and ruffled Jiyeons hair.

"Sounds good little one. Now go sit down and get out your coloring pages I gave you for homework."

Jiyeon nodded and ran to her desk slamming her backpack down onto the small wooden table.

"She listens so well to you."

"Yeah she's a good kid."

If you would have walked into the classroom you would of thought that Taehyung and Jungkook were already married and Jiyeon was their daughter. Taehyung took a second to look at Jungkook and couldn't help the butterflies that came up when he looked at the way Jungkook looked at Jiyeon.

He looked at her as if she was his own. It melted Taehyungs heart and a small smile grew on his face.

"What are you smiling about?"

Jungkook gave a teasing smile and poked Taehyungs forehead.

"Nothing much just Jiyeon." And you.

-
Might be going to Puerto Rico