44

Taehyung still haven't gotten used to seeing Jungkook shirtless so would blush a bright red color whenever it happened.

"So cute!"

Jungkook cooed and pinched Taehyung cheeks lightly making the smaller boy groan and hide his face in his hands.

"Hey Tae because it's the weekend I wanted to know if you wanted to go see that new Disney movie that came out. I think Jiyeon and you would love to go see it."

"S-sounds great."

Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyungs lands where the boys lips should be. Taehyung whined and fell back onto the bed making a Jungkook chuckle and just climb up onto Taehyung.

"You know one day I want to make love to you and many more days after that. So you should get used to seeing me shirtless at least."

Taehyungs eyes widened.

"Make l-love. Like sexy time?"

Jungkook hummed and nodded his head. Taehyung blushed harder and covers his face once more. Jungkook couldn't help but feel happy having Taehyung as his own.

"So get ready and don't worry about Jiyeon. I'll get her ready."

Taehyung nodded and watched as Jungkook quickly got a shirt on and left the room.

Jiyeon squealed as Jungkook walked into her room. She quickly pushed her bear away from her and it dropped the the floor. Jungkook raised his brows and bent down to pick the poor bear up.

"Hey Jiyeon. Whatca doing?"

The girl sighed and took the bear from his grasp.

"Nothing. I was just talking to my teddy bear."

Jungkook nodded and sat down on the bed. He took the bear back from her and looked at it. It seemed to be quite a bit older then she was as it had its nose missing and one of its eyes was replaced with a button. He concluded that the bear had received lots of love in his life.

"You know what I think about this bear?"

Jiyeon bit he flip and shook her head.

"No but I hope it's good."

Jungkook smiled and leaned over her the bear in his hand.

"No I think this bear is trying to tell me."

He put the brown bear up to his ear looked like he was really concentrating on what ever the bear was saying. Jiyeon giggled looking at Jungkook.

"He said...he wants..."

Jungkook then made the bear attack her with kisses making her shriek and laugh.

"Kisses!"

"S-stop! Okay! I'll give you kisses!"

As soon as she said that Jungkook stopped and she grabbed the bear and gave him lots of kisses.

"Well want to go to the movies?"

Jiyeon nodded and chased Jungkook out of the room so she could get ready. Jungkook chuckled and walked into his room to see Taehyung on the bed with only a black and white long sleeved shirt.

"What's wrong?"

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook a smile on his face and a tear on his cheek.

"Jungkook can you promise me something?"

"Anything."

"If anything happens to me take care of Jiyeon. Also make sure Yoongi gets Jiyeon sometimes."

"Of course. Your not planning on going anywhere are you?"

"No. I just want to make sure that way everything is taken care of if anything happens. I also have one last request."

"Go ahead."

"If we end up...breaking up can you please still spend time with Jiyeon?"

Jungkook frowned.

"I'm not going anywhere Tae. But just to put your mind at ease yes."

Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungkook.

"I'm kinda a crybaby."

Jungkook chuckled and pecked Taehyungs cheeks.

"Yeah but your my beautiful cry baby."

Unedited. Sorry I haven't updated I've just kinda been out of it. Even my friends have noticed. I also can't update this book much without having the winner to the contest.

The contest is still open by the way in case any of you are interested. Just go look at the chapter labeled contest for the rules.

By the way I was amazed to see how my books have been read across the world. I'll show you the map of two books I thought as amazing.

the map shows where in the world my readers come from. (The maps are for the book so this map is only showing where in the world people have read my books kindergarten)

Kindergartens map:

This map below is for Innocent Boy (the maps look the same but are not)

(The darker the blue the more reader form that place.)

That's amazing. Thank you all so much.