27

I wish Wattpad got their shit together cause I've tried posting this like seven times and it doesn't send notifications out till a couple of hours later when it does publish.

Jimin and Hoseok stood in Jiyeons classroom. Jungkook hadn't expected them to come pick up Jiyeon. He would have expected Taehyung or Yoongi.

"Hello Jungkook long time no see. Have ya done Tae yet?"

Jungkooks face heated up as realized what 'done Tae' had meant."

"N-no."

Jimin turned to Hoseok and cling to the taller boys arm.

"Look he's shy it's so cute!"

Hoseok smiled and patted Jimins head.

"So are you."

Jimin frowned.

"I'm sexy not cute."

Hoseok cooed and piched both Jimins cheeks.

"How can you be sexy when you look so cute pouting like this."

"You told me I was sexy the last time we fu- never mind we are in a classroom with little kids."

Hoseok laughed and pulled Jimin closer. Jiyeon ran up to the two boys and twirled.

"I got a new dress!"

"It's so cute Jiyeon! Your going to get all the guys."

Jiyeon blushed and hit Jimins arm lightly.

"Shush."

Hoseok looked up at Jungkook and gave him a large smile.

"Jungkook were hanging out at Taehyungs and Yoongis house today. Yoongi told us to invite you."

"Okay what time?"

"As soon as you go home and change cause even though you look good in formal clothes when your tattoos show it's just ten times better."

Jungkook laughed and nodded.

"Okay I'll be there soon then."

Jimin nodded and picked up Jiyeon and carried her out.

"Hoseok is it okay if I bring my cousin? I promised him we'd hangout today but I want to see Tae too."

"Yeah! Maybe he and Jin will hit it off."

Jungkook now has on blue jeans that were slightly ripped but only in two places. He had a white shirt tucked into his jeans.

He had his cousin Namjoon were standing in front of the door. Jungkook was about to knock when the door swung open and Taehyung walked out. Although the poor boy was looking behind him so he walked straight into Jungkook and fell.

Jungkook quickly helped the boy up.

"Thank you."

Jungkook smiled.

"No problem."

Taehyung then looked at the other male.

"Oh hello!"

"Hi I'm Namjoon."

Not edited