13

"Mr. Jeon!"

Jiyeon ran into her classroom and slammed her backpack onto her desk before running back to Jungkooks desk.

"My Mommy is sick!"

"That's unfortunate. Tell him I hope he gets better."

Jungkook ruffled Jiyeons hair and the girl frowned.

"No Mr.Jeon my mommy is going to die."

She stomped her foot and crossed her arms. Jungkook looked at her in surprise.

"Jiyeon just because your mommy is sick doesn't mean he's going to die."

Jiyeon pouted her eyes starting to brim with tears.

"B-but Mr.Jeon my mommy coughed this morning!"

The girls lip began to wobble uncontrollably and her tears started to fall. Jungkooks eyes widened as he immediately made his way to the girl trying to stop the large tears.

"Jiyeon. I promise your mommy would be okay."

Jungkook brought the sobbing child into his arms and hugged her. She immediately latched onto him and cried into his shoulder.  After a good solid minute of crying she pulled away.

"Mr.Jeon thank you."

Jungkook smiled and patted her back.

"How about I let you be my special helper today. You can help me handout all the coloring supplies too."

Jiyeon nodded and clapped her small hands together.

-

Yoongi showed up to pick Jiyeon up from her class room. The male looked around the classroom board until his eyes landed on Jiyeon who was talking to her teacher.

He smiled and walked over.

"Jiyeon. Come on we need to go get chicken soup for Tae."

Jiyeon squealed and hugged Jungkook saying her goodbyes before taking Yoongis hand and walking out. They reached the large grocery store and looked around for a can of chicken noodle soup.

"Jiyeon should we get homestyle or regular."

Jiyeon shrugged as she browsed the Disney soups they had farther down for the little kids to look at.

"Uncle Yoongi can I get this Elsa soup please."

Yoongi looked down at the display she was looking at. It had Elsa's face on it and it showed the different type of noodles that were in the soup.

"Yeah grab it."

Jiyeon smiled and grabbed the can keeping it close to her warm little heart. After grabbing some very necessary things. (Not really.) they headed home.

Cute little unedited filler.