73

Yoongi smiled as he brushed Taehyungs hair. The poor boy was so tired from the busy day. Who knew the best day of your life could be so stressful.

"My arms are tired."

Jiyeon pouted as she held up Taehyungs head so Yoongi could properly brush the sleeping boys hair.

"Almost done we just have to make sure all the knots are out. Are you excited for today though?"

"I'm super excited. I get daddy to be official daddy today!"

"Im glad you are. Why don't you go get ready.You are the flower girl after all."

Jiyeon eyes widened and she nodded she gently let go of Taehyungs face. She then scurried off to put on her new dress. Yoongi smiled and left to get Taehyungs outfit for the big day. When he came back into the room. Taehyung had large eyes and looked panicked.

"How long was I asleep for? Did I miss my own wedding?"

Yoongi laughed and shook his head no.

"It's later today like five hours away. You fell asleep when I was brushing your hair."

"I-I thought I missed it."

Taehyung but his lip as his eyes watered. Yoongi cooed at the small boy. He rushed over and pulled Taehyung into a hug.

"It's okay Tae."

"Thank you."

Yoongi nodded and patted Taehyung back until the male stopped crying.

"Now let's get ready for your big day."
-

My sister always knows

My sister always knows. I'm so fucking grateful for her.