72

"What's bothering you Tae?"

Taehyung rolled onto his side and looked at Jungkook. A pink blush dusted his cheeks and only continued to darken. Jungkook raised his brow and waited for Taehyung to speak.

"It's kinda embarrassing."

"I'll make a deal with you. You tell me what's bothering you and I'll tell you something that's embarrassing."

Taehyung giggled and nodded.

"I don't know if I'll be good?"

"What do you mean be good?"

Taehyung blushed darkened and he covered his face. Jungkook chuckled and realized what the smaller male was speaking about.

"Tae are you worried about having sex?"

Taehyungs eyes widened and he placed his hands on Jungkooks mouth.

"Don't say that so loud but yes."

"What are you worried about."

"I-I've never done that before. So I don't know if I'll be any good at it."

Jungkook sat up in the bed and pulled Taehyung into his lap.

"Tae don't think that. It'll be a special moment. Our special moment no need to worry too much."

Taehyung nodded and smiled. He kissed Jungkook cheek and giggled.

"Today's the last day together before the wedding. How crazy is that Kook."

"Crazy but amazing cause after this I'll be able to hold you in my arms forever."

Who the hell walks up to you when your surrounded by your friends and by the person you've liked for a while and asks if you want to go have sex with them?!

Why would anyone do this? Did they think I'd be like hell yeah and just walk away from my friends?

I also pushed the questions for the wedding chapter