5

Jungkook checked off student's names as they were dropped off by their parents. Every student was accounted for but Jiyeon. Minutes later the classroom door opens and in comes a white-haired boy and Jiyeon. Jungkook was confused he thought that boy from the other day was Jiyeon's mom'. "Taehyung couldn't make it but he wanted you to have this." The man handed Jungkook a small stuffed lion doll. "If Jiyeon is sad or anything give this to her and when she has free time." "Ah thank you..." "Yoongi. I'm Yoongi, Taehyung's friend." Jungkook nodded and took the lion and placed it in the locked drawer of his desk. "I'll make sure to do that."

"Good!" Yoongi turned and left the room after telling Jiyeon to have a good day and that her mommy would pick her up. "Mr. Jeon my mommy had to get another job to put food in our tummies but mommy doesn't want me to know that." Jungkook nodded and showed Jiyeon her seat. "That's a very brave thing of him to do." Suddenly A little boy raised his hand. "Mr. Jeon how can a guy be a mommy" "They just are." "That's nasty." Jiyeon glared at the boy. "Hey! Don't be a stupid meanie head, you potato boy!" "Hey come on guys it's the first day of class. Jiyeon he just doesn't understand what you do yet." Jiyeon nodded. "Okay class let's all get to know each other's names."

...

Taehyung rushed into the school. He had been ten minutes late cause his boss got mad. He walked to Jungkooks classroom and opened the door only to smile at the sight in front of him. Jungkook and Jiyeon sat across from each other singing twinkle, twinkle little star. He stood there until they ended and Jiyeon noticed him. "Mommy!" Taehyung smiled and opens his arms wide. Jiyeon happily ran into them. "I'm so sorry I was late my boss was being a mean vampire." Jiyeon whispered knew it under her breath.

"It's okay mommy. Mr. Jeon stayed and sang with me. He has a good song voice." "Does he?" "Yeah!" Taehyung smiled at Jungkook. "Thank you so much. My boss kept me after work and I really appreciate this." Jungkook chuckled. "No problem."