15

(I added a a/n for those of you who took offense about the gallop thing that's why this chapter was updated )

Jungkook stood in front of the door to Taehyungs house. He was nervous. He didn't know why but he definitely was nervous for some reason. Just trying to get over it he knocked on the door and waited.

The door opened to reveal a brightly smiling guy.

"Ah you must me Jungkook. Jiyeon and Taehyung kept talking about you."

The guy sent Jungkook a wink. Not one of flirtation but a playful one. Jungkook smiled. He felt he could get along with this boy.

The boy waved Jungkook into the house and shut the door behind him.

"Everyone is in the living room."

Hoseok smiled and skipped down the hallway. ( happy now? I changed it. I didn't write that with the intention of saying he is horse like at all. So stop.)

Jungkook followed after him. The hallway opened up into a large living room. He looked around and recognized Yoongi who had Jiyeons on his lap.

They loudly sang the theme song to some show out of tune together. Taehyung sat in front of them acting like he was at a concert and they were what he had paid to see. Hoseok sat down next to a blond boy and hugged him.

The blond boy giggled and wrapped his arms around Hoseoks neck. Another boy with pink hair rolled his eyes seeing the other two. He bit his lip and continued looking at a...cook book.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook was brought out of his thoughts when Taehyung called his name.

"Hey."

Taehyung smiled and stood up he walked over to Jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook smiled and hugged back but the hug was very short lasting only a couple of seconds.

"Let me introduce you to everyone. The one that's smiling non stop is Hoseok and the boy with him is Jimin. They are dating so I hope you don't mind any of that..."

Jungkook smiled.

"I'm fine with it."

"Good. The pink haired one looking at food is Jin. He's a lonely person."

Jin looked up once he heard what Taehyung had said and frowned.

"I'll have you know I prefer to be single. It's better then worrying over if my lover is cheating or not."

Taehyung sighed then immediately smiled as he remembered he had to tell Jungkook the plan. Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks and dragged him into the kitchen.

Jungkook was surprised but didn't question due to the fact that he was distracted by Taehyung hand in his own.

"We are making Yoongi leave in..."

Taehyung pulled his phone out of his pocket and glanced at the time. Jungkook couldn't help but notice how cute the lock screen wallpaper of Jiyeon was.

"Ten minutes. He's going to the store to pick up some stuff. That's when we want to surprise him. We need to decorate quickly. Sound good?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled.

"Perfect."

Taehyung smiled with a small blush on his face.

"Okay come one we have to introduce you."

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung still hadn't let go of his hand yet and he hoped he wouldn't for a while longer.

__

Unedited