82

Taehyung cooed at the small baby in his arms. The baby giggled and reached up at him. Jiyeon sat next to Taehyung with wife eyes. A large smile on her face as she looked at the baby boy. "Can I hold him mommy?" Taehyung nodded. "Make sure you hold him like I showed you okay?" Jiyeon nodded and positioned herself. He leaned over and gently placed the child in her arms. Jiyeon squealed happily. "I love you baby Jaehyun. I'll be the bestest big sister ever!" Jaehyun giggled and grabbed his sisters finger. Jiyeon felt like she could melt she was so happy.

"Mommy where's daddy?" Taehyung laughed and leaned further into the couch. "He spent last night with Jaehyun when he woke up. So he's still sleeping." "I'm awake now." Jungkook walked into the living room a sleepy smile on his face. A white shirt on with baggy plaid pajama pants. Seeing his family together put a smile on his face. "Daddy. Can you and mommy get more babies." Jungkook looked at Taehyung who smiled softly. "I don't know we'll have to see what the future holds." Jiyeon nodded. Jaehyuns bottom lip quivered alerting the small girl that he was just about to cry. Without a second thought Jaehyun began crying. Wailing in the small girls arms.

Taehyung sighed and took the baby. He got up and walked into the kitchen to make him a bottle. "Jaehyuns probably tired and hungry. So don't worry Jiyeon." Jungkook assured the little girl it wasn't her fault for Jaehyun crying. Taehyung soon walked out of the kitchen and over the Jungkook. He leaned against the male and pecked his chin.

One more chapter after this cause you guys want to know more about the future of Jiyeon and her little crush