54

This was it. The moment Jiyeon has been waiting for.

"family picnic!"

The girl happily screamed as she ran around their chosen spot before sitting down on the blue blanket. Jungkook chuckled watching her as Taehyung watched her with wide eyes. They weren't wide in fear or surprise but with adoration for the small her. When he turned to look at Jungkook a large box smile grew on his face making his eyes squint.

Jungkook took in a deep breath before releasing it. He couldn't help but think pinch me if this is a dream. Everything seemed perfect. Jiyeon wrinkled her nose up at Jungkook and hit his arm lightly.

"Stop staring at my mommy. If you stare to long mommy is going to melt."

Jungkooks eyes widened and he looked away a blush forming on his face matching the one Taehyung was now wearing.

"Let's eat."

Taehyung nodded and took out all the food he'd packed for them. Some watermelon, oranges, sandwich's, soda, chips, and pudding. He smiled happily as he divided the food up and everyone began to eat.

"We should've invited Yoonie and- oh my gosh look at that butterfly!"

Jiyeon began chasing the butterfly happily. The butterfly soon decided to land on Taehyungs nose like it knew Taehyung would protect it. Jungkook smiled and quickly took his phone out taking a picture of the moment.

"Mommy the butterfly likes you."

Taehyung smiled and giggle with the butterfly flapped it's wings causing a ticklish feeling on his nose.

"Maybe."

To be or not to be?