63

Months had gone by quickly. Jiyeon was helping Taehyung put all the wedding invitations into envelopes.

"Mommy I don't like the way these taste."

Taehyung smiled and poked Jiyeons cheek.

"Silly that's why I gave you the paint brush and a cup of water. You take the paintbrush out and then swipe it quickly across the envelope and bam. You no longer have to taste the envelope."

"That's what's that's for. I thought we were painting after."

"If you want to we can."

"Good cause I sent daddy to get paint."

Taehyung laughed and placed the envelope he was holding down into the table. He glanced at Jiyeon who seemed just as bored as he did.

"Want to go mess up Jungkooksside of the bed?"

Jiyeons eyes widened hearing the evil plan her mommy made. Quickly nodding they both got up and ran into Taehyungs and Jungkooks shared room. Both giggling they went over to the right side of the bed and began messing around on it. They were very careful to not mess up the left side.

"What's going on here."

Both Jiyeon and Taehyung looked up at the door of the room to see Jungkook standing there. A paint bucket in one hand and a bag of paint bottles in the other. He raised a brow at the guilty two.

"Just warming up your side of the bed daddy."

Jungkook hummed and set the paint down. Slowly he walked closer to the two who watched him carefully. He then quickly picked Taehyung up and threw him over his shoulder.

"Jungkook no! I'm not potato's!"

Jiyeon squealed.

"Pick me up."

Smiling Jungkook tosses her over his shoulder as well and walked to the foot of the bed were he was able to put them down. He smirked before raising his hands up and wiggling his fingers.

"Mommy!"

"Jiyeon!"

Then they were attacked by Jungkook the tickle monsters.

Some fillers that are much needed.

Y'all are fun to tease.

This story is all about fluff.