2

"Do you like boys?"

"Ahh, Jiyeon we don't ask questions like that. I'm so sorry Mr. Jeon." Taehyung picked up the small girl who giggled. "No, it's fine. There's no harm in it, after all, it was just an innocent question." Taehyung smiled and stuck his free hand out. "I'm Taehyung. It's nice to meet you." Jungkook smiled and shook Taehyungs hand. "I'm Mr. Jeon."

"Yeah mommy he's my teacher." Taehyung smiled and looked at Jiyeon. "Oh really is he? I thought it was that man in the hallway with the trash can." Jiyeon giggled. "No silly mommy that's the cleaning person." Taehyung made an 'O' shape with his mouth pretending he finally understood. Suddenly Taehyungs phone began to ring.

He answered it speaking to the person on the other line. Jiyeon took this chance to tug on Jungkook's shirt to get his attention. "Mr. Jeon you didn't answer my question. Do you like boys or not?" Jungkook was about to answer the small girl's question when Taehyung picked her up once again. "I'm sorry but we have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Jeon when I drop Jiyeon off. I need to give you something." Jungkook nodded and watched at the red-headed boy carry the small girl out of the room to where ever they were headed. Jungkook was especially excited to be teaching Jiyeon now.