65

Jiyeon pouted as she opened Taehyungs and Jungkooks bedroom door. She had a bad dream and really just wanted her mommy and daddy. Slowly and carefully she crawled onto the bed and over to Taehyung.

"Mommy. Mommy please wake up."

She lightly tapped his cheeks. His eyes fluttered open and he immediately asked her what was the matter. She smiled knowing her mommy knew something was off.

"I had a bad dream."

"I'm sorry. Would you like to tell me about it?"

Jiyeon nodded and happily curled up into Taehyungs arms. She would have rather been between her mommy and daddy but Jungkook has spooned Taehyung.

"I had a dream where you got sick and died becauseyou and daddy were fighting. I was all alone and daddy left me. I-I don't want that to happen mommy. Promise me."

Taehyung wiped away Jiyeons small tears.

"I can promise that. Although I can't promise fighting. Not like the fighting in your dream but like small arguments. Like when we are at the store sometimes and I say no to a toy and you get mad."

A small giggle left Jiyeon.

"Okay. As long as they are like that."

"What are my two angels doing up."

The deep husky voice made both Jiyeon and Taehyung jump.

"Daddy nearly scared me to death."

"You and me both."

Jiyeon laughed at Taehyung.

"Jiyeon had a bad dream."

"What about?"

"Us fighting and such."

"Such?"

"Me dying and you leaving."

"That won't happen."

Taehyung smiled.

"I'm glad you agree."

"Shh I need sleep."

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed at the small girls words. What a cutie.

So like what even is this?^