83

Taehyung watched as Jiyeon nervously fiddled with her hands. She kept glancing at the door waiting for someone to knock or ring the bell. Taehyung giggled and leaned into Jungkook who watched her as well. They both thought it was very entertaining seeing her so nervous for no reason. Jaehyun sat on the couch reading a book. He didn't see why his older sister was so worried about everything. When a knock on the door Interrupted the silence Jiyeon jumped up. "I'll get it!"

Jungkook laughed and leaned down to whisper in Taehyungs ear. "She acts like we've never met him before." Taehyung giggled and nodded. "I think she's just nervous." Jungkook nodded and looked over at his son who was too deep into his book to notice anything going on. Jiyeon opened the door and smiled seeing her boyfriend. He smiled shyly and gave her flowers. Jiyeon noticed the second bouquet of flowers in his hand and smiled. "They are in the living room come on."

Once he was in the living room Taehyung jumped up from the couch and hugged the male. "Yesuel Im happy to see you." Yesuel blushed and hugged the older male back. Grateful that the Jeons were so incredibly nice to him his whole life. Taehyung had been like the mom he never had and Jungkook had been the dad. They considered him apart of the family and it made him feel warm and happy. "Hi." Yesuel waved at Jungkook who smiled back and returned the wave. He couldn't exactly huh the boy when Taehyung was still clinging onto him.

It had been awhile from when they last saw the boy. This was also the first time they saw the boy as Jiyeons boyfriend. He had grown up to be very handsome. Jungkook felt like a proud dad seeing the male grow up. He felt even prouder watching Jiyeon grow up. Once Taehyung pulled away Yesuel handed him the flowers. "These are so gorgeous thank you!" Jiyeon smiled seeing everything and sat down next to her brother. "Ah Jiyeon you made me drop my book!" "What how?" "I don't know you just did."

(Jiyeon is 16)

(Jiyeon is 25)

"Are you ready?" Jiyeon nodded at her brother her smiled back at her. He stood in a black suit in front of her with a large smile on his face. That's the moment she really noticed how big her brother had gotten. It made her want to cry but that can be done later. She didn't want to ruin her makeup. Jaehyun gave her a hug before walking away to get in his spot. Taehyung and Jungkook stood beside her both with unshed tears in their eyes. "We are so proud of you and Yesuel." Taehyung kissed her forehead and hugged her. Jungkook smiled and hugged her as well. He then took her hand as well as Taehyungs.

"The family started here with us three and it's just continued growing. I can't wait to see how big it grows. Now get ready we're walking you down the aisle." The doors opened and revealed Jiyeon. The bride.

-the end-

It's official Kindergarten is done I'm so so so so so so so sad. I'm going to miss Jiyeon so much.

But I do have two new books on the way Zookeeper and Cryo inc. along with lots of other books. You can definitely check out smoke and live cause that one should be updated quite frequently. There's lots of good stuff in that book ;)