48

Yoongi and Cai has taken Jiyeon out for the day it was just Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung was glad he got to spend some alone time with Jungkook but he also missed Jiyeon quite a bit. Jungkook came into the living room and set a bowl of popcorn down onto the coffee table. Taehyung glances at it then looked at Jungkook who gave a sheepish smile.

"I thought you might like to have a movie marathon and cuddle."

"I'd love that."

Taehyung moves over slightly and moved his blanket so Jungkook could sit down and get under the blanket. Once he found a comfortable position he pulled Taehyung closer to him. He kissed his forehead and grabbed the remote to press play. The movie started with the universal part. As the music was going on Taehyung hummed softly to it. Jungkook felt it cause of the vibrations. He couldn't help but to think Taehyung was just so adorable.

He chuckled to himself thinking about the fact that he can think of anything and somehow connect Taehyung to it. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and squirmed around slightly to release his arms from the blankets death trap. He poked Jungkook cheek and smiled. Jungkook turned his head and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and poked his cheek again. Jungkook understood Taehyungs cute little action and poked Taehyungs cheek back.

The movie began playing now and Taehyung quickly turned back to the screen. Later the movie ended and Taehyung had grown bored. He didn't really have an interest in action movies like this. Sure the effects, fire, explosions, and guns were cool but he never fully understood the world of mafia and such. Although the dog in the movie Duke was quite loyal. Well until the end where the dog left with another dog. The name of that dog was Rose he thinks.

"You look bored."

"Maybe a little. Only with the movie part though. The cuddling parts really good."

Jungkook fake gasped and turned to look at Taehyung.

"Was the movie not good enough?"

Taehyung quickly shook his head.

"No. It was good I'm just not that into movies like that."

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Taehyungs hair. He leaned down and pressed a kiss onto Taehyungs lips. When he tried to pull away from the quick peck Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him back in for a kiss. Jungkook was surprised but went with it happily.

Fun Fact: most of my clothes are oversized sweaters :)

Unedited