71

Jiyeon sat down on the couch and looked around the room. She was scanning it for any imperfections. Yesuel was coming over soon to play and she was super excited for the boy to come over. Taehyung walked into the room with a large book. He flipped through it with a concentrated face.

"Mommy!"

Taehyung jumped and dropped the book onto the floor. He sighed and bent down to grab it.

"Yes?"

"Why are you still in your pajamas! Yesuel is coming over any minute."

The little girl watched as Taehyung looked confused for a moment before his eyes went wide and he scrambled up the stairs. Jiyeon laughed and laid back onto the couch. As soon as she did the front door opened and in walked Jungkook with Yesuel behind him. Yesuel had a pastel yellow long sleeved shirt on. It gave him sweater paws and it made Jiyeon squeal at his cuteness.

"Yesuel hi!"

"Hi Jiyeon."

The small male nervously walked over to Jiyeon and smiled. Jiyeon patted the spot next to her and then grabbed the tv remote and put on Dragon Tails.

"This is my all time favorite."

Yesuel nodded and climbed onto the couch. Jungkook smiled at the two and decided to let them spend some time alone. He trusted Jiyeon not to do anything stupid. He made his way upstairs and into his room only to find Taehyung sitting on the bed.

"Glad you are back I need help."

Jungkook laughed and walked over and help Taehyung put the shirt on. Taehyung smiled up at him with a small pink blush on his face.

"Jiyeon did that today too."

Taehyung pouted and laid back on the bed.

"I just got stuck once."

"What about last week?"

"Oh shush!"

Jungkook smiled and laid down next to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around him. Taehyung cuddled closer to Jungkook and smiled.

"Did you choose a cake flavor?"

Taehyung groaned and shook his head.

"I can't choose between a dark chocolate with raspberry filling or a strawberry cake with lemon frosting."

"Strawberry for a wedding?"

Taehyung blushed.

"It's yummy."

Jungkook laughed.

"When I was young I thought my wedding cake would be that confetti cake mix."

Taehyung laughed at that.

"That's the purest thing I've heard."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat up pulling Taehyung up with him.

"Come on I'll make lunch while you sit on the counter and give me encouragement in the form of kisses."

Taehyung giggled and nodded.

Questions are going to be answered at the end of the next chapter