9

Jiyeon has her face scrunched up as Yoongi offered color options.

"Pink? Perhaps a nice green? Oh or a yellow?"

Jiyeon used her small hand to cover Yoongis mouth.

"No. None of those."

Yoongi nodded.

"If I take my hand away are you going to be quiet?"

Yoongi nodded once more. Jiyeon smiled and took her hand off. She then pointed to a lavender colored square.

"I like this one."

Yoongi smiled.

"Good choice."

Jiyeon nodded before running into the new living room to finish a cartoon before school.

"You don't have to do that you know."

Taehyung had been leaning against the wall watching Jiyeon and Yoongi decide what color they would be painting her room.

"Yes I do. She's like my kid, and my kid gets the best."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"So when we move you'll have a Purple room?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Yeah I'll even add some ribbon perhaps some pretty pink curtains. No you dip stick I'd paint it back."

Taehyung smiled and turned around.

"I'll be back to help clean up after I walk Jiyeon to school."

"See you."

Taehyung picked up Jiyeon's backpack and handed it to her.

"Is it time to go see Mr. Jeon?"

"Yup."

Jiyeon squealed and junped around excited.

-

Jungkook was waiting for his students to come in. Keeping him company was another kindergarten teacher who was currently leaning over to pick up a 'accidentally' dropped pin.

"Ms. Lee my students are due any minute."

"So are mine."

"So that means you should be in your classroom waiting for them."

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Guess your right Mr.... Jeon."

She winked and began walking out swaying her hips too much making her look like she was wobbling in her heels. She opens the classroom door and there stood Taehyung and Jiyeon. She blew a kiss at Jungkook and disappeared into the next room.

Taehyung looked at her, Jungkook then Jiyeon. As he and Jiyeon made eye contact they burst out into a fit of giggles. Jungkook smiled at the cute sight in front of him.

"Well I didn't expect that so early in the morning. Is she your girlfriend?"

Taehyung had a smile on his face as he asked. Jungkook blushed.

"No she's not. She's just flirting with me and it's annoying cause I'm ga- morning Jiyeon!"

Jiyeon smiled and hugged Jungkooks legs.

"Morning Mr. Jeon."

Taehyung smiled and kissed Jiyeons forehead.

"Goodbye you two! I'll see you after school."

Jungkook let out a sigh. Thank god he didn't let that one out.

-

Yoongi has gone to the home store and gotten lavender colored paint. He'd spent about three hours painting Jiyeons room. He had paint all over himself but as he looked around he felt it was worth it.

"Damn I did good. Now to let it dry."

Yoongi uncovered a outlet and plugged in a hair dryer. Turning it on to high, hot heat he began waving it over the wall.

"This might take a while..."