50

Jimin sighed as he watched Cai and Yoongi bicker over who was better at closing the front door. It was a stupid topoic but both of them didn't want to loose to each other. Hoseok leaned over to Jimin his eyes glued to the two bickering.

"When are they going to notice Jiyeon closed the door behind them?"

"I don't know."

Both boys giggled and watched the two cousins fight. Taehyung walked into the room with Jiyeon on his hip sleeping. The girl had been playing in the backyard and when Taehyung had gone out to check on her she was passed out in the grass. He had cooed and even taken a couple of pictures.

"What are they fighting over."

"They've been fight from the time they came in over who's a better with the door."

Cai looked over and slightly squinted her eyes at Jimin.

"I'm better and he know it."

"Not true Cai isn't as good as me when it comes down to it."

Cai then noticed the sleeping Jiyeon and smiled.

"She's so freaking cute."

Taehyung smiled.

"Thanks."

After everyone had left Taehyung and Jiyeon sat down to watch a movie as Jungkook was grading the assessment he had given the kids on Friday.

"Jiyeon want to know how you did on the test?"

Jiyeon perked up and nodded her head.

"Well you did very good along with most of your classmates."

"Yes!"

Taehyung smiled and ruffled Jiyeons hair.

"Want some ice cream?"

"Yes please mommy."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was smilingly fondly at the two.

"Would you like some?"

"No thank you Tae. Thank you though."

"No problem."

Filler cause big stuffs coming but anywho I thought it would be fun to do like a question things so you can ask them all questions.

Daddy-Tae (aka me)

Jiyeon

Taehyung

Jungkook

Yoongi

Jimin

Hoseok

Jin

Namjoon

Yesuel

Cai

Unedited