62

Soft whimpers filled the air as warm lips pressed gently against warm skin. Taehyungs laid on the bed lips swollen and a few love bites on his neck. Jungkook pulled away and smiled looking at the art before him. The shirt Taehyung wore somehow ended up getting pushed up. Definitely not Jungkook sneakily pushing it further up to reveal the tummy he loves.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Hm?"

A small shaky sigh left Taehyungs lips as he sat up.

"I'm kinda nervous."

"For?"

"The night of our marriage."

A smile spread across Jungkooks lips as he thought about getting married to Taehyung.

"Why?"

"Cause I know that we are going to make love and I don't know if I'm good at it. Like I don't want to lay there like a log. I'm not sure if I can please you like that. Jungkook what if I get pre- wait I'm a guy scratch that. What if I randomly sign adoption papers and boom a baby."

Jungkook laughed and pulled Taehyung into a tight hug. He couldn't believe how precious Taehyung was.

"Taehyung I think everything you do is amazing. Even at making love. I bet you'll be great. Plus knowing you love me is enough. That and I don't think we are going to be making love and you randomly sign adoption papers as you do so."

Taehyung blushed.

"It's a little silly."

Filler

MAN I HOPE NOTHING HAPPENS TO THIS HAPPY FAMILY AKA JIYEON