57

A velvet box was held tightly in Jungkooks hand. The contents of the box held forever. His heart beat increased as he thought about what the box meant. Jiyeon stood next to him a smile on her face. He had shown her the contents of the box and the little girl couldn't help but to smile. She felt warm and squishy from just knowing the possibility of everything.

He hand squeezed Jungkooks free one. Jungkook glanced down at the little girl and smiled. He opened the door to the house and stepped inside. Jiyeon ran inside and looked around downstairs for Taehyung. When she didn't see him she sent a thumbs up to Jungkook. Jungkook then moved to where he would be hiding the box for awhile. Jiyeon telling him to hurry before Taehyung would come downstairs.

After hiding the box the two giggled together before racing up the stairs and into Taehyungs and Jungkooks room. Taehyung was snuggled underneath the covers on the bed. His arms wrapped around Jungkook pillow. Both cooed at the cuteness. Jiyeon then had the sudden idea to get the camera and take a picture.

"Don't wake mommy up. I'm going to get the camera."

Jungkook nodded and watched as the little girl ran off the find the thing.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung who had just woken up from his nap. His hands balled up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. It was utterly adorable. Taehyung then sleepily crawled out from the blankets and over to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and pulled Taehyung into his lap.

Taehyung smiled and snuggled closer to Jungkook. Jiyeon ran back into the room and smiled. She quickly took a picture and mumbled a perfect. Feeling left out she crawled onto the bed and wiggle herself into the moment. Taehyung moved slightly to make room for her. She crawled onto Taehyung lap and smiled happily.

She loved the small family they all made together. Everything was just perfect. Almost as perfect as a fairy tale. She looked up at Jungkook a knowing look in her eye. Jungkook smiled at her and pecked her forehead. Everything was coming together.

:) is everything coming together?

Look at what GOGH-HYUNG made its so amazing I love it.

Look at what GOGH-HYUNG  made its so amazing I love it