38

Jungkook woke up and smiled seeing Taehyung there next to him. He could get used to this. Taehyung bangs fell over his eyes slightly and he let out low snores. He also had a little bit of drool on the corner of his mouth.

Something suddenly moved further down the bed. He looked down to see Jiyeon hugging Taehyung waist. She too had drool on the corner of her mouth. Jungkook chuckled a little seeing how much Jiyeon took after Taehyung.

He then looked at Taehyung. He couldn't believe how brave Taehyung was. He had taken in a child being so young and was doing amazing. It made Jungkook feel all warm and soft for the boy.

"Tae wake up. Tae come on get up."

Jungkook sighed as Taehyung continued sleeping peacefully. He smiled and pecked Taehyungs lips. Taehyung smiled.

"You faker."

"The second attempt to wake me up was cute though."

Jungkook chuckled and sat up. Jiyeon groaned and opened her eyes. He looked at Taehyung then at Jungkook.

"I'm hungry. I'm going to go wake Yoongi up."

She jumped out of the bed and ran to Yoongis room.
Jungkook smiled at the small girls actions then pulled Taehyung closer.

"I kinda like you."

Taehyung smiled.

"Yeah I kinda like you too."

Both boys laughed before getting ready. Jungkook stayed the night so much he had clothes in Taehyungs closet.

"I think I might want to take you out on a date soon."

Taehyung hummed in approval.

"Sounds nice."

"Yeah I know."

Taehyung giggles and pulled the sheets over his body.

"I have to go soon. I can take Jiyeon with me when I go."

"I think she'd like that."

Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung who held his arms out. Jungkook smiled and sat down on the bed and pulled Taehyung into his lap. Taehyung sighed happily and placed his head on Jungkooks shoulder.

"I'm so sleepy."

"You just woke up."

"I'm still sleepy."

Jungkook kisses Taehyungs head.

"Come on. Let's eat I can hear Yoongi stomping up the stairs."

Taehyung giggled.

"Oka-"

"Get the fuck downstairs and enjoy my pancakes."

Yoongi then went back down the stairs to put cartoons on for Jiyeon.

"Well we better get downstairs before Yoongi gets mad."

"Yeah."

I got good memes

—I got good memes