74

Jungkook smiled at the little girl standing in front of him. Her little dress was pink just like she had asked for. "I'm excited today you get to be my real daddy. Then you, mommy, and me are a real family." "That's where you're wrong. We've always been family. We don't need a wedding to prove it." Jiyeon giggled and held onto Jungkooks hand. "Mommy looks pretty. Are you excited?"

"Of course I'm excited. I get to marry the person I love and I get a little girl too. The second best day of my life." "What was the first best day?" "When you and Tae entered my life. That was the best day. Cause without that day I wouldn't have you both." Jiyeon hugged Jungkooks legs and looked up at him. Tears rolled down her little cheeks. "I'm so happy." Jungkook smiled and picked her up. "Come one we have to go get you in position."

"I love you daddy." "I love you too princess Jiyeon." Jungkook walked down the hallway with her and knocked onto one of the white doors. It opened slowly and someone stuck their hand out. "I need a form of ID please." Jiyeon giggled and leaned forward to lick the hand. The hand immediately retreated along with a squeal of ew. The door swung open to reveal that the owner was Hoseok.

"That was so nasty. I think I'm going to faint." "Silly." Hoseok gasped at Jiyeon. "Hoseok make sure you get her to go down the aisle. Don't be crazy. I have to go get in my own spot right now." Hoseok nodded. He pulled Jiyeon into the room and shut the door. "Yoongi is still with Taehyung. So he'll be walking down the aisle with Jimin. That means I get to walk with you as you throw flowers." "Thank you!"

Meanwhile Taehyung was having a crisis. "Yoongi does my hair look greasy. I took a shower this morning but it still looks greasy." "Tae calm down. Even if it was Jungkook wouldn't care." "Yoongi." "Hm?" "I'm nervous. Like really nervous. Not bad nervous but excited nervous." Yoongi smiles and pulled Taehyung into a hug. "Don't be nervous Tae. Unless it's for the wedding night." Taehyung looked confused for a moment before blushing a bright red. He slapped Yoongis arm. "You perv."

—-
So I wasn't going to update the book till I had the questions answered. I couldn't find my tablet though and I need it to be able to answer them without having to be all complicated about it. But I really want them married cause like UWU so be ready for an update ether today or tomorrow.