31

"I'm sleepy."

Jimin cooed and pinched Taehyungs cheeks.

"What a little cutie! Go to bed!"

Taehyung lightly hit Jimins hands away and stood up. He stretched and yawned. As he stretched his shirt came up a little bit to show of his cute little flat tummy.

"Oh my god I'm going to die from cuteness! Hoseok I want to go home now!"

"Are you serious?"

Jimin nodded and stood up dragging Hoseok out the door. Yoongi shrugged and dared go into the kitchen. He immediately sped walked out.

"Don't go in there Tae you'll regret life."

Taehyung giggled and grabbed Jungkooks hand. Jungkook smiled and followed Taehyung upstairs into his room.

"If you want you can stay the night."

Jungkook nodded and looked around Taehyungs room.

"Nice room."

"Thanks."

Taehyung got into the bed after changing in his bathroom and patted the spot next to him.

"I'm sorry I don't have any clothes that fit you."

Jungkook shook his head.

"It's fine I can sleep in jeans."

"But they are going to be uncomfortable."

Jungkook smiled and placed both of his hands on Taehyungs cheeks. He placed a small peck on Taehyungs forehead and smiled.

"I'll be fine."

Taehyung who was a beautiful pink looked at the floor and muttered something.

"What?"

"I ugh said... I-if you want y-you can t-take your pants off and sleep in your u-underwear..."

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Taehyungs hair.

"I might just take you up on your offer."

Taehyung blushed and pulled the blanket up to his chin. When Jungkook started unbuckling his pants he turned away a red making its way onto his face. He felt the bed dip beside his and a new type of warmth underneath the covers.

"Thank you for letting me stay over. Goodnight Tae."

"Y-your welcome. Night Jungkook."

The door to Taehyungs room slowly opened. A little girl with tears on her cheeks rushed into the room. She crawled onto the bed and up to Taehyung.

"M-mommy."

Taehyungs eyes fluttered open. It took him a second to realize it was Jiyeon.

"What's wrong?"

"I h-had a bad dream."

Taehyung moves the blanket so Jiyeon could get under it. She quickly did and snuggled up to Taehyung.

"Don't worry I'm here. I'll always be here. I'll make sure all the bad things can't get to you as you sleep okay."

"Okay mommy."

Taehyung kisses Jiyeons head and closed his eyes falling back asleep. What he didn't know is that Jungkook had woken up and heard the whole thing. A warm feeling settled in Jungkooks chest making him fall asleep with a smile on his handsome face.