Preview

Alrighty some of you seem to be indecisive and need some more help so I'll write a short little part from each.

1) Zookeeper

Jungkook leaned against the wooden gate. His little sister had begged him to go into the small area where they allowed the children to touch the animals. "Don't forget to use hand sanitizer!" Jungkooks ears perked up hearing the familiar deep voice. A large smile on his face as he looked around. His eyes landed on the dirty blonde who was keeping back a baby goat who wanted to leave the pen with one of the children. The blonde looked up and smiled at Jungkook. The blushing brunette waved slightly. "I'm ready to go now Kookie." Jungkook turned his attention to the little girl on the other side of the gate. He internally cried. He didn't even get to talk to the boy yet.

2) Cryo Inc

"Shit." The raven haired boy bit the cap of the pen. His eyes scanned the screen in front of him displaying the cryogenic tanks. The tanks containing people almost a century old. One of the tanks on the display showed up as red. Indicating it was defrosting. Earlier that day the system had shut down and the tanks seemed fine. Yet now one of them began to defrost. The name on the tank Kim Taehyung. Nineteen years old when froze. "I'll be back." He left the room and went to the tank that had began defrosting. It was too dangerous to refreeze the boy. So they'd have to allow a full thaw before refreezing. "How curios that only this tank seems to have had problems with the shut down."

Hope that helps

1

Or

2