11

Jiyeon growled when she got he waffles placed in front of her.

"I'm a hungry beast!"

She then looked at Taehyung.

"Can I have a fork please. Oh and can you cut my waffles up too."

Taehyung nodded and moved his plate over so he can start cutting Jiyeons waffles. Once finished he handed her the waffles and she started eating.

"Slow down you'll get a tummy ache."

Jiyeon looked at Taehyung with a mouth full of waffles and then looked at Jungkook. She swallowed before speaking.

"Mr. Jeon can you believe what mommy told me. I won't get a tummy ache I'll get the hiccups."

Jiyeon shook her head muttering funny Mommy under her breath. Jungkook laughed and looked at Taehyung who was busy cutting some of his waffle.

-

Jungkook felt a stare on his food and looked up to see Taehyung looking at it. He chuckled before holding a piece of his strawberry waffle up to Taehyungs mouth.

Taehyung looked surprised and blushed. He accepted it though. Taehyung hummed in delight at the sweet flavor in his mouth.

"Yours is very good."

Jungkook nodded.

"I like it."

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak once more but a piece of waffle was shoved into his mouth.

He looked at who did it and saw a large grin on the little girls face.

"My waffle is super good!"

Jungkook nodded and finished eating the piece.

"It's super duper good."

Taehyung smiled watching the interaction between the two.

"Mommy can I have dessert?"

Taehyung looked at her.

"No. You and I both know Yoongi is just going to pump you full of sugar when we get home."

Jungkook raised his brow.

"Is Yoongi her actual dad?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and chuckled.

"No. He's a close friend of mine but because her dad left he stepped in and helped me raise her when I got her. So he's uncle Yoongi."

Jungkook smiled.

"He seems kind."

Taehyung nodded. His phone then chimed and he looked down at it.

"Jiyeon uncle Yoongi wants to take you somewhere."

Jiyeon squealed.

The waitress came over and Taehyung handed her his card. She took it and left. Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"I could pay for it."

Taehyung shook his head.

"I asked you to join us."

Jungkook smiled.

"I'll just have to repay you."

The waitress gave Taehyung back his card and left. Taehyung stood up ready to leave when Yoongi walked in.

"I'm taking Jiyeon."

He then left with her before Taehyung could say anything. Taehyung shrugged.

"I guess it's easier for me to go get the things I needed now."

Jungkook nodded and followed Taehyung outside.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung turned and looked at Jungkook.

"Are you walking?"

"Yes..."

Jungkook smiled.

"I'll give you a ride."

"But I have things I need to do like groceries."

"Then I'll just go with you."

Taehyung bit his lip.

"Are you sure."

"Yeah. Now come on."

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung hand and lead him to his car.