41

Jungkook was excited to tell Taehyung about the little scene he had seen between Yesuel and Jiyeon. That's why he had messily gathered all of the papers he needed to grade and help Jiyeon to get all her stuff ready quickly.

They now stood outside of Yoongis and Taehyungs house waiting for one of them to open the door. They didn't have to wait too long due to Jiyeons constant knocking. Yoongi opened the door a frown on his face till he saw Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon baby!"

"Gross uncle Yoonie."

"Oh shit up kid and get in here. Jungkook he's in the bath. He keeps the door unlocked so feel free to walk in. Oh and he only takes baths with bubbles so don't worry about him being naked. Well he is naked but you get the point."

Jungkook laughed and nodded. He made his way up the stairs to the bathroom. He knock on the door to receive a small who's there.

"It's me. I have some cute information to tell you."

"Come on. I'm in bubbles so it's okay."

Jungkook opened the door and walked in. He closed the door behind him and gave Taehyung a large bunny toothed smile.

"Jiyeon kisses this little boys cheek today. At first I felt like oh my gosh no. But then I was like aw. I'm a jumbled mess of feelings but I had to tell you."

Taehyung laughed and nodded. Then his face went blank.

"She's growing up."

"Yeah. She really is it's so amaz- Tae?"

Taehyung ended up crying while thinking about her growing up.

"S-she's going to leave me soon. She won't need me anymore. W-what am I going to do?"

"Shh it's okay. She's always going to need you. You her mommy. You've been taking care of her from the very beginning of her memory."

"I know but-"

"No buts your raising an amazing girl."

Taehyungs lip quivered.

"Am I really though?"

"Yes amazing."

Even though he was dressed and Taehyung was wet he wrapped his arms around the boy.

"Thank you."

"Yeah no problem."

I didn't know if I wanted to post this chapter. It's been sitting in my drafts for like two weeks.

I'm sorry if you message me and I don't respond for awhile. I've been busy and I have 196 (I counted) people trying to contact me at once on here so things get a little crazy. Please be patient i try to answer everyone.