10

Jiyeon sat on Jungkooks lap singing him her abc's. Jungkook sang with her every once and a while.

Jungkook looked up when he heard the door creaking open. Taehyung stood there his hair looking a little messy and his sweater falling off his shoulder. Jungkook visibly gulped as he looked at Taehyung who was a panting mess. Although he had a large smile on his face.

"Sorry Mr. Jeon. I'm late quite a bit and I feel bad cause then you have to babysit her."

Jungkook chuckled.

"No problem. You look like you had an eventful day."

Taehyung nodded.

"I ran from work to here. I didn't tell my boss I left ether."

Jiyeon pouted.

"Hey I'm still here! Oh mommy I'm hungry can we go out and eat please!"

Jiyeon clasped her hands together and stuck out her bottom lip while giving Taehyung her puppy dog eyes.

Taehyung nodded.

"Sure. Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"Yes?"

Taehyung had a slight pink color on his cheeks.

"Would you like to join us?"

Jungkook smiled.

"I'd love that. Would it be okay if I change first?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Do you want to meet us there?"

Jungkook nodded his head thinking it would be easier that way. But before they parted ways they exchanged phone numbers so Jungkook knew where to meet up.

-

Taehyung and Jiyeon sat down at a booth in the chosen restaurant. Jiyeon really wanted waffles so they went to somewhere with waffles.

"Taehyung, Jiyeon there you are."

A large smile was on Jungkooks face as he sat down. Taehyung looked up at him and his eyes widened. He normally would see a Jungkook wearing a dress shirt and some dress pants but in casual clothes....holy fuck.

Jungkook had a black short sleeved shirt on that was tucked into his black skinny jeans and he had red converse on. To put it short he looked hot as fuck.

"Mr.Jeon I was right your fat arms are yummy but what's that?"

Jiyeon leaned across the table and poked the black ink that wrapped around Jungkooks upper arm. It was a band made of trees. They were done beautifully.

"That's my tattoo."

Jiyeon scrunched her face up.

"Why do you have it?"

Jungkook smiled and leaned in so he was closer to her.

"Because it symbolizes the woods me and my brother would play in when we were little."

"Do you have more?"

Jungkook chuckled and nodded.

"Where? Can I see?"

Jungkook tapped the right side of his neck.

"I have one here. And the rest are a secret."

Jiyeon slid under the table to crawl up on the seat next to Jungkooks. She grabbed his face in her small hands and began turning his head around searching for the tattoo.

"Your a tricker!"

Jungkook laughed.

"There's makeup on it so you can't see it. My tattoos can't be seen at school. It's the rule."

Jiyeon nodded and then grabbed a napkin dunking it into Taehyungs water and handing it to Jungkook. She ignored the small pout on Taehyungs face as she ruined his once yummy water.

"Take off the makeup I want to see."

Jungkook took the wet balking and began rubbing at the right side of his neck. When he took the napkin away Jiyeon shrieked.

"Mommy Look it's a pretty rose!"

Taehyung looked and damn did it just make Jungkook look ten times better. Not that he cared at all though. 

"It's very pretty Jiyeon."

Jungkooks blushed slightly at the complement given to him by Taehyung.

"Okay Jiyeon you want chocolate chip waffles and I want birthday batter waffles. Mr. Jeon what do you want?"

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung who was focusing on all the options.

"You can just call me Jungkook."

Taehyungs blushed and nodded.

"I'll just eat some strawberry waffles. They sound good."

A couple minutes later the waitress came over.

"Hello are you ready to order?"

"Yes please."

"Okay."

She looked at Jiyeon who looked at her dead in the eye.

"I want chocolate chip waffles and I want a smiley face on them."

The woman nodded and looked at Taehyung.

"Can I have the birthday wishes waffles."

She finished scribbling the order down before turning to Jungkook.

"Strawberry waffles please."

She nodded and left the table coming back with three glasses of orange juice.