47

Taehyung glared at Jimin who gulped but shrugged. He had felt it was an amazing time to shout something out to embarrass Yoongi.

"You should know by now what you can and cannot day with Jiyeon around."

Jimin pouted and clung onto Hoseok who wasn't about to get into the whole thing. Yoongi sighed and stood up heading to his door. Opening the door a short pale girl stood there. Yoongi quickly pulled her inside and whispered something into her ear.

Her eyes went wide and they settled on Jimin. A small laugh left her lips. She had long hair and blue eyes. She had on a denim jacket with a couple of patches on it. A band t-shirt on and black ripped skinny jeans with fishnet seen where the rips were.

"Why are you looking at me?"

The girl shook her head.

"No reason. I promise."

Her eyes then scanned the group and eventually landed on Jiyeon. A squeal was heard then she turned to Yoongi shoving her suitcase in his hands.

"Is that Jiyeon! The little girl I've heard about!"

Yoongi nodded but then shoved her suitcase back into her hands.

"This is yours not mine. Now introduce yourself."

"Ah right sorry. My name is Min Cai. It's nice to meet you all especially you Jiyeon. Yoongi has told me so much about you."

The little girl gasped before looking at Cai and pointing at herself.

"He talked about me?!"

Cai nodded and then turned to Yoongi who was sipping on a glass of water.

"Where do I put this?"

"Upstairs. You'll know what room."

Cai nodded and headed up the stairs. Taehyung turned to Yoongi with a large smile on his face.

"You tell other people about Jiyeon?"

"Yeah she's so freaking cute."

Taehyung jumped up and hugged Yoongi who chuckled and hugged him back. Jiyeon pouted and turned to Jungkook. She put her arms out indicating she wanted a hug also. Jungkook laughed and pulled the tiny girl into a hug.

"Mommy mean he didn't hug me first."

"Hey I know how you feel but it's okay you got to hug me first."

Jiyeon gasped.

"That's true! Ha mommy I hugged daddy first!"

Taehyung fake pouted and crouched down in front of Jiyeon. Jimin turned to look at Hoseok.

"I thought it would be more Tae calling him daddy."

"Jimin shut the fuck up."

"Bad word go to time out!"

Hoseok raised his hands in the air.

"Jiyeon you can't send me to time out."

"Yes I can do you want me to take Jimin away?"

Hoseok frowned and shook his head.

"I thought so."

Way unedited.

Thank you guys so much for 10

Thank you guys so much for 10.6k followers. The support you guys show is amazing and I couldn't have done much without you guys. I love each and everyone of you!

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕