75

Deep breath. In and out repeat. Taehyung stood behind two large white doors. Everyone had gone out before him and he could see the small trial of flowers Jiyeon made when she practiced throwing. His heart raced as he thought of the man standing there waiting for him. The little girl who was equally excited as them.

Taehyungs eyes widened when the doors in front of him opened. Everyone in their seats immediately turning to look at him. A blush spread across his face from all the attention. A gasp left Jungkooks lips as he looked at Taehyung. The boy looked stunning. He watched as he walked down the path of rose petals. Closer to him.

Jungkook steppes down from where he was and offered a hand out to the shy boy. Taehyung gently took his hand and smiled. "You look gorgeous." "T-thank you. You look very handsome." "Thank you." Both boys didn't exactly pay attention to what was being said around them. Too focused on each other. A clearing of a throat caught their attention. The priest looked at them with an eyebrow raised.

A knowing smile on his lips as well. "Vows sir." Taehyung looked confused as he looked at Jungkook. They had spoken about not doing vows so he hadn't prepared anything. "Don't worry love." Taehyung blushed and smiled as Jungkook grabbed his hands. "I know we agreed to no vows but I had things to say to you anyways. Kim Taehyung I had no clue that by teaching kindergarten that I would meet you. I had no clue that I'd fall so deeply in love with you. When I first met you I couldn't get you out of my head.

The way you smile, laugh, hiccup, just everything. God I love it all. I'm glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise you I'll do everything in my power to keep you happy and feel loved." Jungkook left go of Taehyungs hands and wiped away the tears on his lovers face. He then looked behind Taehyung to see the little girl. Jiyeon stood there eyes wide with a huge smile on her face.

Jungkook motioned her to come over and she happily skipped up to him. He took both her hands in his own and kissed her forehead. "Jiyeon. You are the sweetest little girl I've ever met. You make me so happy everyday just like your mommy does. I'm so proud of you. You're such a beautiful girl inside and out.  I'm glad I was the one who got to teach you. You brought your mommy and me together.

I promise you it'll stay that way. I didn't just gain a beautiful husband. I gained a beautiful daughter. I promise to be the best dad to you. I promise though thick or thin I'll be there for you. Forever and ever." Jiyeon gasped and flung herself onto the tall male. Little sobs leaving her body as she cried. Jungkook stood up and smiled at Taehyung who smiled back. Jiyeon in his arms. The priest smiled.

"I'll skip to the good part for you two. Jeon Jungkook do you take Kim Taehyung to be your husband?" "I do." "Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook yo be your husband?" "I do." "You May now kiss your groom." Taehyung smiled and leaned in. Their lips locked together sealing the agreement of marriage. Jiyeon squealed in Jungkooks arms and smiled.

So they married now? Thoughts on that?

Did I look over this? No do I care? No not really. Enjoy all my mistakes <3