28

Jungkook and Namjoon followed Taehyung inside the house. All the boys who were sitting down looked up at Namjoon.

"Who's this Taehyung?"

Yoongi asked pointing at Namjoon. Taehyung slapped his hand away scolding him for pointing cause it's rude.

"This is Namjoon."

Namjoon wavered at everyone. Then suddenly he realized who Taehyung was.

"Hey your the guys Jungkook talks about all the time."

Taehyung blushed and looked down. Jungkook had done the same making everyone in the room coo. Suddenly the door slammed shut and stomping was heard.

"I said help me get the food Taehyung. I'll be there in a second Taehyung but no! Taehyung wasn't there!"

Taehyung looked up at the pink haired boy and gave a nervous smile.

"I-I'm Sorry Jin. I went out there but ran into Jungkook and Nam-"

"Wait who's this?"

Namjoon turned and looked at the pink haired boy. The boy had bags hanging from his arms and looked as if he was old because of how hunched over he was from the weight of the bags.

"Is Namjoon. Here let me take some of these."

Namjoon rushed over and took some of the bags.
Jin smiled at Namjoon and then glared at the rest of the boys.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook looked wide eyed at Jin.

"Yes?"

"We need to talk later."

"Yes sir."

Jin smiled and walked into the kitchen telling Namjoon to follow him. Tiny foot steps were heard and then Jiyeon appeared.

"Yay! Future daddy is here!"

Jiyeon ran up and hugged Jungkooks legs. Jungkook smiled and leaned down picking the small girl up and hugging her.

"Wow Tae you didn't tell me your and mr. hot stuff is getting married."

Taehyung blushed at Jimins comment.

"W-we went gettin marr-"

"Yet!"

Jiyeon interrupted. Jungkook smiled and ruffled Jiyeons hair.

"Jiminie look at future daddy's fat arms!"

My eyes have seen things that can't be unseen.
Please send holy water.