60

Taehyung smiled as he looked down at his and Jungkooks intertwined hands. He then looked up to look at Jungkook and he felt his heart flutter. Jungkook noticed the stare and glanced down at Taehyung.

"What's wrong?"

Taehyung shook his head and looked around the path they were following. Jungkooks date was just walking around. It was very simple but it meant the world to Taehyung. They got to talk and just simply enjoy each other's company.

"Nothings wrong."

"Then why are you starring at me? Do I have something on my face?"

Taehyung giggled and shook his head once more.

"No. Just looking at you gives me butterfly's."

Jungkook smiled and stopped walking. He held both of Taehyungs hands and pressed a kiss onto his lips.

"I feel the same exact way."

Taehyung smiled. They both smiled at each other as they burned each other's faces in their minds. It was a loving moment. One Taehyung would never forget. Jungkook bent down slowly and kissed Taehyung. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck. They kissed passionately under the stars. When Jungkook pulled away he got down on one knee.

He reached into his pocket and grabbed the ring. Taehyung gasped and felt his heart jump in joy. Butterfly's fluttered like they've never fluttered before. Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and raised the ring up.

"Kim Taehyung. I met you being the kindergarten teacher to Jiyeon. I know we haven't known each other for very long but have you ever met someone and it feels like you've known them your whole life. That's how I feel with you. My heart bursts with joy at being able to hold you in my arms, wake up to your gorgeous face every morning, and to kiss you.

If you say yes I'm not only making a promise to you but to that little girl Jiyeon. A little girl who already calls me daddy. I promise to be there for her. No matter what. Just as I promise to be there for you. I love you and I hope to be able to call you Jeon Taehyung in the future."

Taehyung wiped away his tears as he looked down at Jungkook.

"Oh my gosh yes!"

Jungkooks smiled and slid the ring into Taehyung left ring finger. He stood up and was attacked by Taehyung into a hug. They stood there hanging onto each other in the night. Jungkook sang to Taehyung as they slowly began to slow dance.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

:)