67

Jungkook smirked down at Taehyung as he lifted boy of Taehyungs legs up and onto his shoulders. He licked his lips as he eyed the unmarked thighs. He wondered how pretty they'd looked all marked up from him. Taehyung watched him with hooded eyes. Panting slightly from the small make out session they had previously. He felt slightly self conscious as well as all he had on what an oversized tan hoodie that reached mid thigh and boxers. Although Jungkook had pushed the hoodie up so he had more access to the golden tanned thighs.

"Kook."

It came out almost pleadingly. Jungkook just hummed in response and looked at Taehyung in the eye. The blush spread to the tips of his ears as he made eye contact with Jungkook.

"P-please do something. Anything."

Jungkook groaned at Taehyungs pleading and leaned down the place a light kiss onto his inner thigh. The sensation made Taehyung shudder in delight. Jungkook smirked as sucked lightly in the skin before pulling away and blowing on it. Small breathy moans left the smaller males lips as Jungkook marked his thighs until he was satisfied.

"Petal?"

"Hm?"

"Come here"

Jungkook placed Taehyungs legs back onto the bed and waited patiently for the boy to do as requested. Taehyung sat up and moved so he was on his knees in front of Jungkook on the bed. A smile on his face as their noses brushed against each other giving a tickling feeling.

"Yes Kookie?"

Jungkook smiled and placed kisses all over Taehyung face. Taehyung giggled the whole time and enjoyed the attention. After a minute Jungkook pulled away and cupped Taehyungs face into his hands. He gazed lovingly at the male in front of him.

"I can't wait to get married to you. Then by law your mine. Till death do us part."

"Me too. Then I can say I'm married to a super hot teacher."

Jungkook laughed and nodded.

"True you could. But mines better."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah I'm married to a literal angel. Who had a little girl I just adore. Maybe a little more then the angel."

Taehyung pouted and playfully hit Jungkooks arm.

"No love us equally."

Jungkook laughed.

"Okay. I'll love you both equally."

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"That's better!"

FLUFF CAUSE I NEED IT AFTER WRITING UNHOLY CHAPTERS FOR THE NEW BOOK
Like let me tell you lots of sexual tension in that book idk why I did it that way but it just makes it better