78

Both males looked at each other for a moment. Really taking in the person in front of them as if it was the last time they'd ever see each other. Taehyung smiled and placed a hand on Jungkooks cheek. His heart felt like it was bursting from the love he had for his lover. Taehyung leaned up and placed a soft kiss onto Jungkooks lips. They kissed as if they'd never see each other again. Pouring love into every movement they made. Jungkook pulled away to look down at Taehyung for a moment.

The boy panting with red cheeks and pretty red lips. He smiled up at Jungkook and grabbed the hem of his sweater. Pulling it up and above his head. Jungkook groaned and leaned back down. Too tempted to not kiss his newly made husband. His hands attached themselves to Taehyungs bare sides. Making the boy jerk slightly. "Tickles." "M'sorry sweetheart." Taehyung giggled and watched as Jungkooks eyes flickered down to his exposed top half. His cheeks heating up as Jungkook looked at him. "You're gorgeous." "T-thanks." Jungkook nodded before his eyes attached themselves to one of the rosy buds.

He leaned down and blew on it making Taehyung gasp and shiver. It sent tingles up his spine. Excited tingles. Jungkook opened his mouth and attached it to the pink bud. "O-oh!" Taehyungs eyes fluttered closed as Jungkook softly sucked and bit at the bud. One of Taehyung arms flew over his eyes. Soft pants and whines of pleasure dripping from his lips. His other hand curled itself into Jungkooks hairs. Pulling slightly as his back arched off the bed. Jungkook thought Taehyungs reaction was so very cute. Reached up with his hand and pinched lightly on the other little bud.

Taehyung squeaked and hiccuped. Jungkook stopped what he was doing and looked up at Taehyung. That was probably the cutest thing he's ever heard. Taehyung felt embarrassed. Hiccuping at a time like this. "I'm sorry." Jungkook shook his head. "Don't be. That was so adorable." Taehyung blushed and looked away. When he looked back at Jungkook he pouted. "You're not shirtless too." Jungkook chuckled and sat up. He took off his shirt and threw it onto the floor. Caring more for Taehyung at the moment then where his shirt went.

"Better?" Taehyung nodded. Eyes wide as they scanned Jungkooks naked upper half. His hands itching to touch the hard earned muscles the male had. "Can I touch?" Jungkook nodded. "Of course angel." Taehyung reaches up and placed a hand onto the toned stomach. Feeling the dips and smoothness of the hard muscles underneath. "Wow." Jungkook smiled and watched as Taehyung hands traveled lower. Stopping at the waistband of his pants. Taehyung looked up at him. "May I?"

"Yes." With permission granted Taehyung unbuckled Jungkooks belt and slipped his fingers into the loops of his pants. Pulling them down and off his hips. Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung and pulled them away from his pants. He took off his underwear and pants. Discarding them on the floor. Taehyungs eyes instantly traveled south. Pretty pink lips parting and forming an 'O' as he looked at Jungkooks length. "You okay Tae?" "Peachy." "Id you want we can s-" "No! I'm ready. It's going to hurt..." Jungkook frowned and leaned forward slightly connecting their foreheads.

"For only a second but then the pleasure over rides the pain." Taehyung nodded. Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung nose. "I'm going to prep you that way it'll hurt less." "Okay." Jungkook nodded and pulled off the rest of Taehyungs clothing. Dropping it to the floor with a soft thud. He allowed his eyes to scan the bare male beneath him. Skin only he can see. "Tae Love, I need you to spread your legs please." Taehyung nodded and slowly spread his legs. Jungkook smiled and placed a soft kiss to Taehyung knee.

He reached beside him and grabbed a small bottle of lube and poured some onto his fingers. "Are you ready?" "Yes." Jungkook smiled and placed his finger against Taehyungs entrance. Circling the rim before slowly pushing in. Taehyung squeezed an eye closed as the finger pushed in. It felt weird. He nodded telling Jungkook to continue. Jungkook pushed a second finger in. Taehyung bit his lip as a little groan of pain slipped past his lips. "I'm sorry baby." "S'okay." Soon Taehyung moaned lightly. The fingers no longer causing pain but pleasure. Pleasure that made him want more.

Jungkook figured Taehyung was ready and pulled his fingers out. Taehyung whined softly and looked at Jungkook. Little tears from pleasure in his eyes. "W-why'd you stop?" "You're prepped and ready." "Oh." Taehyung felt his heartbeat skip a second. He wanted this. He was ready for this. If he could promise the world the Jungkook he would. Yet he couldn't so in its place he'd promise himself and all his love to Jungkook. A promise he'd forever keep. "I love you." Jungkook felt warm and bubbly hearing the words again. "I love you too."

Pt1 of 2