33

Jiyeon ran into her classroom looking for Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon daddy! I'm here! I want my hug!

The classroom door opens and in came a little boy. He frowned at Jiyeon.

"Did you see M-"

"Why are you so annoying?"

Jiyeon frowned.

"My mommy says th-"

"Your mommy is a boy that doesn't count."

Jiyeon stomped her small foot.

"Yes it does! My mommy and Mr. Jeon like each other too! So that means Mr. Jeon is my future daddy and that means that if he's my daddy my mommy is my mommy!"

The boy stomped his foot as well and crossed his arms.

"That's not how it works!"

"That's not how What works?"

Jungkook walked into the room with a book of picture books. Taehyung followed into the room not long after. He had a small pink lunch bag in his hand.

"Jiyeon you left in such a hurry you forgot your lunch. So I bro- what's wrong?"

Jiyeons bottom lip trembled as she ran to Taehyung wrapping her arms around his leg.

"Y-you count as my mommy right even if you are a boy?"

"Of course."

"That meanie boy told me because you are a boy you can't be my mommy."

Taehyung looked at the boy who had his arms crossed and a frown on his face. He stood up and walked towards the small boy. He didn't look mad at all he had a smile on his face and it confused the small boy.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung approached his student.

"Hi. So I heard that you told Jiyeon that I can't be a mommy. Is that true?"

"Yeah. You can't be your a guy with big cool muscles."

Taehyung shook his head. He lifted up his arms and rolled up his sleeves. He posed as if he was a body builder making both kids laugh.

"See no muscle."

The small boy gasped and placed his small hands onto Taehyungs arm and began feeling around.

"Your arms feel like my mommy's!"

"See! I can't be a daddy. Well at least I can't. People come in all types of different sizes and shapes and I happen to not be as big as some. It's okay. Anyone can be a daddy and anyone can be a mommy."

The boy smiled and nodded then turned to Jiyeon. He hugged her and whispered sorry. Jiyeon forgave him.

"Thanks Jiyeons Mommy! I know lots and lots now!"

"Hey I'm supposed to teach you lots and lots!"

The boy laughed.

"Mr. Jeon your silly!"

—-
Taehyungs baby belly gives me life

—-Taehyungs baby belly gives me life