51

Eventually everyone had fallen asleep other then Jungkook who cooed over the sight of seeing Taehyung and Jiyeon cuddled together. Jungkooks k didn't want to ruin the moment but he knew it would be uncomfortable for them later. He tapped lightly on Jiyeons shoulder. The little girl shot up in a panic but relaxed once she saw Jungkook.

"Hi daddy."

Jungkook smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Hello adorable girl. You should go up to your bed."

Jiyeon yawned and nodded and quickly went off to her bedroom. A small thud was heard and Jungkook knew she must have passed out on the floor once again. Jungkook chuckled and carefully picked Taehyung up to bring him to their bedroom. He placed him in the bed and couldn't help but feel the need to lean in closer and peck the tempting plump lips.

He decided to just go for it and leaned into peck the lips but Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck and kissed him. Jungkook was surprised but happily kissed back. Nothing but Love was in the kiss. Soon they pulled apart and Taehyung smiled.

"I like being able to kiss you."

"I could say the same."

Filler. You guys should check out my book Demon if you haven't already. Jungkook makes a deadly deal with a demon. It has/going to have

-lots of smut
-blood
-demon Tae
-human/gang leader Kook
-inflicted harm
-pain/blood hungry Tae
-music to entertain yourself with

Please go check this book out I think it's going to be such a great book.