22

Jiyeon walked into the classroom with a frown on her face. She looked at Jungkook and pointed her small finger at him.

"You!"

Jungkook pointed at himself.

"Me?"

"Yeah you."

Jiyeon ran over to Jungkooks desk and climbed on top of his lap.

"You have to date my mommy!"

Jungkooks eyes widened.

"W-what?"

"My mommy didn't like the girl. I know my mommy doesn't like girls. So I need to be my daddy so my mommy can be happy."

"Why me?"

Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

"Cause I want you to be my daddy. Duh!"

Jungkook smiled and patted her head.

"Jiyeon I'm flattered but I don't think your mommy likes me like that."

Jiyeon frowned and her bottom lip jutted out.

"Just take mommy out on those go away trip things."

"A date?"

"Is that where you take your crush out and play?"

"Kinda."

"Then yes!"

Jiyeon got up and grabbed her backpack. She pulled out a notebook that had Barbie on the cover of it. She flipped through the pages of it until she found what she was looking for.

"Mr.Jeon can I borrow a pencil."

Jungkook nodded and stood up. He took a pencil from his desk and walked over and handed it to the small girl.

He looked at her notebook. It was a page with boxes and random letters put together.

"Jiyeon what is this?"

"My list your going to be my daddy and get married to mommy. This is my plan."

Jungkook had a large smile on his face as he looked at her notebook page.

"Mr. Jeon take my mommy out to play soon."

Jungkook nodded.

"Okay Jiyeon I'll ask."

Unedited

—Unedited