14

It had been almost a week that Taehyung was sick and honestly Jungkook kinda missed talking to the male.

Jiyeon smiled at Jungkook who was currently moving all his students names to green again.

"Mino is always bad so his stick always goes on red."

Jungkook chuckled.

"The chart isn't here to say their bad or not it's here to show you guys how you are acting in class. If you are on green your acting wonderfully. Yellow is you've acted up a small bit but your still acting nicely. Red is your acting up and disturbing class."

Jiyeon nodded.

"So it's for us to see how we act?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah."

Soon the door opened and Jiyeon squealed.

"Mommy!"

Jungkook looked up immediately to see Taehyung in a hoodie and some pants that hugged his legs tightly. They made his legs look s-

"Mr. Jeon look my mommy is all better!"

Jungkook smiled and ruffled her hair.

"I see that. I'm glad your doing better Taehyung."

Taehyung blushed at Jungkooks caring words.

"Thank you. Jiyeon are you ready to go home to celebrate uncle Yoongis birthday?"

"Yes! Oh I had the bestest idea of all the bestest ideas. Can Mr.Jeon come!"

Taehyung looked up and smiled.

"Well as long as he wants to so you better go ask him."

Jiyeon spun around yelling yay before running over to Jungkook.

"Can you pretty please come to my uncle Yoongis birthday! He needs friends."

Jungkook and Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at the little girls words.

"Of course."

"Great! Mommy let's go get Hoseokie!"

Taehyung nodded and picked up Jiyeon.

"I'll text you my address oh and don't worry about a gift at all."

Jungkook nodded and watched as Taehyung left his classroom. Ms. Lee then walked into the room strutting her invisible stuff. She leaned against Jungkooks desk and puffed her chest out.

"You and that parent seem oddly close."

Jungkook looked at the woman then returned to pushing in the seats at each desk.

"We are friends."

The woman smirked.

"So I still have a chance?"

"No."

Me.Lee frowned. She rolled over so he stomach was on the desk and he butt stuck out.

"Come on Mr.Jeon."

Jungkook frowned and shook his head.

"Ms.Lee I'm not interested in you in the slightest bit."

"Why are you so interested in that gay boy then?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow with a look of duh on his face.

"Cause I am gay."

The woman stood up and walked to Jungkook. She pulled his tie so he had to bend down. She pecked his lips and winked.

"Don't worry I'll make you straight again."

She then left the room. Jungkook stood there with a frown on his handsome face. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve wanting to get the whore feel off his lips.

Jungkook had always been a good man. He'd never be rude to someone unless provoked and he was a gentleman. That's why he didn't lash out on her or raise his voice to the woman.

His phones notification bell went off alerting him he had something. He looked at it and smiled to see Taehyungs message.

Taecutie: *** moan lane. See you soon!

—-

Hehehe ;))) that street name tho..

I was hanging out with this cute guy when he looked at me and asked if he could tell me something. He said it had been bugging him the whole day. I said he could and he leaned in and whispered in my ear "your thighs just look so god damn slapable." I responded with "oh umm thanks?" and had this awkward smile on my face.