32

Jungkook woke up to something poking his cheek. He cracked open one eye and couldn't help but smile as he saw Jiyeon.

"Wake up sleepy daddy."

"Fine I guess I'll get up cause you want me to."

Jiyeon giggled and jumped on top of Jungkook.

"You are in my trap! Now you can't ever get out!"

Jungkook gasped.

"How can I get out. Wait I have an idea."

He began to tickle to small girl who bursted out in giggles. She rolled around and had tears in her eyes as he continued to tickle her.

"I-I'll let you g-go!"

"You'll let me go?"

Jungkook stopped tickling Jiyeon for a moment. The small girl was panting for air and had a large smile on her cute little face.

"Yeah I'll let you go."

"But what if I caught you in my trap?"

Jiyeons eyes widened as she quickly realized what was about to happen. She was too late to try and make an escape as he began tickling her again. Loud squeals left her mouth as well as giggles making Jungkook laugh as well.

Taehyung had woken up during the fist part of the tickling and was just watching them happily. Jiyeon soon noticed her mommy looking at them for yelled out for help.

Taehyung laughed and reached his arms out trying to grab Jiyeons small hands. Although he fell into the trap as well as Jungkook stated tickling him as well.

Taehyung laughed and tried pleading for the tickling to stop but Jungkook and Jiyeon Had teamed up so there was no hope. Until a grumpy Yoongi burst into the room.

"Why the fudge are you guys laughing so much!"

Jiyeon smiled and ran over to Yoongi hugging his legs.

"We had a tickle fight Yoonie! Morning!"

Yoongi smiled and patted the girls head.

"Morning cutie. Want some candy for breakfast?"

"Yeah!"

"Wa-"

Yoongi has already walked out and closed the door before allowing Taehyung to protest.

"She's going to be bouncing off the walls."

"But at least she's happy."

Taehyung nodded and flipped back onto his pillow.

"You made me tired again."

"I'm not that sorry I got to listen to your cute laugh."

Taehyung felt his face heat up slightly.

"You are so cheesy."

"Yeah but you kinda like it."

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"I kinda do."