two

"mom, i'm almost ready." ryan scoffed to his mother before putting on his worn out converse and running down the stairs. he was five minutes late for his day, how convenient.

he jumped into his ford mustang, going a little bit over the speed limit.

ryan ran into his new school, bishop gormon high school, and went to the front office.

"hi." he said a little out of breath. "i'm the new student, ryan ross." the office worker looked him up and down before returning to her computer.

"george?" she asks unimpressed. ryan cringed to himself, he always hated being called george. he just stiffly nods and the lady gives him his schedule, waving him off, leaving him stranded in the middle of the hallway.

he sighs heavily and walks back up to the lady.

"yes?" she said as more of a statement to him, annoyance coating her voice.

"um, i was wondering if you could show me to my first class?" he asked her politely. the lady, who ryan found out that her name is ms. gunn, stood up from her desk and showed him the way.

his first class was ap english. he knocked on the door, maybe a little too loud, and saw shorter lady with blonde hair.

"hi! you must be ryan!" she said way to enthusiastically. "i'm mrs. williams!"

he smiled stiffly at her. "nice to meet you, mrs. williams!"

"you can go take a seat next to spencer in the back." a boy with bright blue eyed and brown fringe smiled and waved his hand. he carefully made his way over to him, hoping not to trip over anyone's foot or backpack, and sat next to the boy.

"hi, i'm spencer!" the blue eyed boy said to him. ryan lightened up and smiled.

"hey, i'm ryan." he replied, happily. the boy, spencer, was a bit on the chubbier side with an adorable smile and a cute button nose.

"so, you're obviously new here." ryan nodded. "why'd you move this shithole of a city?" spencer questioned.

"well, my parents were tired of living in elko and since i move out for college next year the decided to move here. they said they wanted to see more parts of vegas but i honestly think it was to get away from our homophobic family." ryan shrugs. oh yeah, ryan is a flaming homosexual.

"ah makes since. but don't worry." spencer stopped to sling an arm around ryan. "everyone here is very accepting."

"thank god." is all ryan mumbled and spencer just nodded in response.

maybe this school wouldn't be too bad.

i hope you enjoyed this slightly longer chapter !! don't worry, brendon will be introduced in the next chapter . 

also, my friend figured out she's bi and already pretty much has a girlfriend ?? i have liked the same guy for over a year and he never notices me, rip.

posted:12/13/17