thirty

when ryan woke up the next morning, he quickly realized three different things. he was in a different room, he was shirtless in this stranger's room, and he felt a hand running through his curly locks.

"good morning," he heard from above him in a very attractive and morning rasp voice. ryan looked to see it was brendon, who was also shirtless. ryan started having flashbacks from last night and remembered what he had done and smirked to himself.

"good morning to you too," ryan smiled up at him and pecked his lips once before getting up to throw a shirt on, not looking to see if it was his or not.

"ryan," brendon started, smiling, and sat up. "that's my shirt." ryan casually looked down at it and shrugged his shoulders.

"i kinda need to get home but," ryan bent down so his lips were close to brendon's ear. "thanks for last night." ryan gave him one last kiss before grabbing his phone and walking downstairs and off to his own house.

the whole time over, he kept smelling this shirt. not in a weird way but more like a comforting way. the shirt smelt like brendon and ryan knew he was never going to give it back.

he walked into his house, slightly limping but not worrying about it, to see jon and spencer. they were both asleep on the couch, legs intertwined and hair a mess. ryan quietly walked over and slapped spencer to wake him.

the boy immediately jolted awake with a snarl to see who has slapped him but once spotting who it was, the blue eyed boy jumped up and smiled. jon soon, but slowly, woke up and got up next to spencer.  the brown eyed boy grabbed his other half's hand and rested his head onto his shoulder.

"so ryan," spencer said, a slight tease  was laced in his voice. "how was your night?" and ryan started for the next thirty minutes, giving the two every detail like they asked for.

"ryan!" jon squealed with delight. "this is absolutely incredible. if this continues, this will be the happiest i've seen brendon in awhile." that brought the mood down slightly, spencer and ryan knowing exactly what jon meant. but it was quickly brought back up when spencer pointed out that ryan was wearing his brendon's shirt.

so that's how the rest of the day went by. ryan talking about last night with his two best friends and smiling at how happy they were for him. ryan got sent a few texts. one from his mom to check up on him and the rest are from brendon. mainly saying how he missed him already and ryan replying with saying how cliché he was being.

ryan was truly happy with this boy, even if they haven't actually said that they were a "couple."

hope you all enjoyed this chapter. for once i genuinely like a chapter i wrote.

also

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE !! 🌈💕 hope you all are living your best lives by being who you truly are and are brave enough to say it. and for those who haven't come out, know what you are, or are finally coming to terms with it, just know that i and so many others will forever send you so much love and support for who you are !!

i love you all so much !!

posted: 6/2/18